Author Topic: OMG Quick SLots! New Font!  (Read 3595 times)

OMG OMG OMG! Thanks Badspot for the quickSlots! I knew they would come! Thanks! And I like the new text color for GP, anything else new?

HOly sh*t! You even added a ARENA!!!!!!!

It is on the way to tavern on the path btw. It is cool! Thanks Badspot!

yep, I liked the quick slots a LOT.  The Arena is kinda boring but the idea is great :)

To get to the arena, just walk directly north from Port Town, you don't even need a horse.

The arena sounds good. Simply because, all skill was gone from fighting and it was all about running around in little circles firing balls. Its probably still the same, but at least they are not doing it in my way any more.

No spells are allowed in the arena. I even tried to be invisble before going in, but when I did get in, I was visble again.

So the arena is all about swords, knifes, and crossbowes. The weapons should be improved a lot if badspot wants the arena to be more active.

Swords should move a lot faster, like lightsabers in SW games. It also can be good if some weapons will be imported from BL :P

...also can be good if some weapons will be imported from BL :P

Read the rules, And me thinks that Badspot will kick you in the ass for it. O_o

thats if it is ported from aot to bl, not the other way foo

Port all the stuff from BL you want into AoT, I hope you know which scripts to modify ... A lot of AoT is dso'ed. So modifying it won't get you anywhere. You could do simple client script mods, like typing in help();, and having a map echoed back, or auto Self Delete or something, but not much else. Hunt through the scripts enough, you might find the script to set the time of day.

I didn't meant the excact same weapons, just the ideas...

A bow, a spear, an axe, not as they look in BL but in more realistic way.