Author Topic: Desert Outpost  (Read 2858 times)

Just a small build I made in Bisjac's server.

Looks pretty nice for a small build. Good job on this.

Whats pretty funny is, none of the things in there are really super-cool on their own, but put together, they make somthing pretty nice looking.

Whats pretty funny is, none of the things in there are really super-cool on their own, but put together, they make somthing pretty nice looking.
i agree very much

I've seen newbs build better D:

I've seen newbs build better D:

Pred speaks the truth.

Usually noobs try too hard.

This is well balanced, and would work well in a DM with some changes (the tower needs work).

not bad for a small build....i agree noobs work too hard on there builds. because i they want to make it soo good but when they try to make it good it turns out like crap...believe me when i first got Blockland i did the same thing lol

not bad for a small build....i agree noobs work too hard on there builds. because i they want to make it soo good but when they try to make it good it turns out like crap...believe me when i first got Blockland i did the same thing lol

This is coming from a jr. member :o

Very simple. Not really bad or anything. I dunno. This doesnt really go out of its way to be good. It just is. I would rate this but I would probably give it soemthing low, so I am just not gonna do it.

This is coming from a jr. member :o
Pocket registered months before you, Z9-C.

Post count and registration date doesn't mean anything here.

Pretty nice, if not a bit simple. I like the tool rack with the wrench and hammer.