Author Topic: Good RTS's  (Read 4650 times)

If you're a spacey sci-fi freak, Nexus: Jupiter Incident.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 12:14:43 PM by NoZoner »

Spring, Starcraft, warcraft3, command and conquer, dawn of war.

Star craft (with or with out brood war) is the best RTS ever! Can't waite for star craft 2 8|.....

Total Annihilation :D good luck finding it in stores, might have to search elsewhere for the discs.... I'll play anyone if they succesfully instal TA, phoenixworx has a good online client.
I actually have the original disks somewhere in my room.
Same

Glest
Warcraft III
Starcraft
Stronghold: Crusader

Command and Conquer.
More specifically, if you are new to the series, I recommend buying Command & Conquer The First Decade plus Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath, and playing Red Alert 2 all the way to Kane's Wrath.

I'll say this: Lots of fun.

Dawn of War

(P.S: I just borked your quote pyramid-ing combo run)

In my opinion, TA spring>Supreme commander.
Big time

WTFBBQ? why?

So your saying laggy old, ugly looking TA spring is better than properly balanced, amazing looking SupCom? I THINK NOT!

Big time

WTFBBQ? why?

So your saying laggy old, ugly looking TA spring is better than properly balanced, amazing looking SupCom? I THINK NOT!
Ive never lagged on TA: Spring, also it depends on your network nub. Thats like saying Blockland is laggy. Also, I like the graphics. However, SupCom was very repetitive and the graphics weren't even that good

Big time

WTFBBQ? why?

Ive never lagged on TA: Spring, also it depends on your network nub. Thats like saying Blockland is laggy. Also, I like the graphics. However, SupCom was very repetitive and the graphics weren't even that good

Fair enough about the lag, and its good that we can agree on the graphics...but how is SupCom any more repetitive than TA Spring. There are many, many units.