Author Topic: Most Missed Forum Members?  (Read 7926 times)

Who do you miss?

I miss TheBerk....a mapping god....great person to talk to....great in the forums....still comes here occasionally...not much though
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:06:18 AM by Spaceomega »

I thought TheBerk was a female

I thought TheBerk was a female

Erm...*goes and checks*

Dunno....

Wizzard1 :(

He had some weird ass servers....Very artistic in a way

Wizzard1 was a cigarette. He kept making spawn traps and mock me whenever i wantd to go out of the spawn trap.

Badspot

• Administrator
If TheBerk was female, that would explain a LOT.  But I'm pretty sure he was male. 

Wizzard1 was a cigarette. He kept making spawn traps and mock me whenever i wantd to go out of the spawn trap.

Doesn't Everyone?

Even though some of you disagree. I miss Terminal58, and i don't like him to clarify some things. I just like watching him freak out anytime anything happened, and how he got pissy and said loving and forget and stuff so much. It was hilarious, what a loser.

If TheBerk was female, that would explain a LOT.  But I'm pretty sure he was male. 

Who do you miss Badspot? Chronic? btw...who was chronic really..he made a brick pack and was a moderator..bout all i kno

He'd let you out if you were polite and mature...and that was before trusting came out....so thats sometimes what you had to do..

If you were mature and a good builder, then you could do whatever you wanted in Wiz's servers. I still use that basic philosophy in my servers. I have a free build are for anyone to build in, then I have a special area where only approved people are supposed to build.

i miss piccolo, not for his personality, but some of his spawn traps were quite style :>

i miss puppy. and 007. and vrutabaga

Vrtuga was going to start up playing blockland again. Then school started and he decided not to. I talk to him on AIM sometimes...