Author Topic: Revival: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator  (Read 9714 times)

Lol, just made mine. It would own anybody under the age of 12.

I made one for my Grim Raeper

Lol, just made mine. It would own anybody under the age of 12.
:cookieMonster: lol :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 03:05:24 AM by King Lol »

How do you put card on desktop?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 03:21:43 AM by King Lol »

This trap is sure to screw up your opponent.

I destroy your LAG card with my Broadband card!

the last two card look kind of realistic...
meaby we should make blockland/computer themed yugioh cards :D but call em sumthing else so we can sell em
and make money! :cookieMonster:

More

Edit: Attachments didn't work, uploading to photobucket. Image shack

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:37:20 AM by laremere »

explain to me why there is a shiny fetus in the middlw of a vacum with crazy suicidle robot killers, evolution starting rocks that look like fresh cut marble that emits a magnetic feild, and a guy named dave who currently lives in the hippy dippy dimention produced by said rock. All it really was was a bunch of fancy graphics. Even my dad said so and he reads and watches more schifi stuff then I and every other sci fi fan. we started a mini book store with all his books.

Read the loving book
It isn't a big slab of marble, its a loving machine.
The fetus is a star child, it is what Dave was turned into from the alien being that transported him during the "hippy dippy dimension" part, the alien being had been a HIGHLY advanced race that managed to ascend into being a higher being, because they basically managed to leave their bodies and move as souls, forever being able to travel wherever they need to, they will look for planets that have life that pas potential of sparking intelligence and plant a monolith there to make sure that the intelligence still survives. The alien being ascended Dave into a higher being like the other alien beings are, and stored Dave in the monolith.
I said it looks like a peace of finely cut marble. I also intend on never reading a book when the movie made me wish to watch barney. God man calm down. It is like the book is your father and I insulted your family.

Made another bad Yu-Gi-Oh card...

God man calm down.

You're telling HIM to calm down? You were the one who went on the rant in the first place. He was just trying to clear it up for you.

Someone has to do a Trojan card (either meaning works, preferably the computer virus kind...pervert o.o)