Author Topic: "dramatic" servers.  (Read 2945 times)

Knaz, the quickest way out of a hole is to stop digging.

ROFL.

It wasn't a role play server. One of my freinds joined and said:

"Join this serv coz its pretty cool zombie DM... sadly the noobz r takinmg over it with their crappy RPing.."

Really, you've died. Who gives a forget? If it was an RP it would be understandable. But it wasn't a zombie survival as for it mainly just when for 5 mins.

It wasn't a role play server. One of my freinds joined and said:

"Join this serv coz its pretty cool zombie DM... sadly the noobz r takinmg over it with their crappy RPing.."

Really, you've died. Who gives a forget? If it was an RP it would be understandable. But it wasn't a zombie survival as for it mainly just when for 5 mins.
Okay, put yourself in the character's eyes. Would you be saying something like "lolzombies!" if a bunch of zombies were invading? No, you'd be yelling to your allies, asking for backup. If your friend died, you'd yell in emotional distress and fight harder.

I'd say

"Hey look a bunch of pixels.. no wait! Zombies lozl!" *Disconects*

Kind of ironic how you make a topic about people "overreacting" in a server, and overreact about it in your topic, don't you think?

I hate this guy :3

Thanks dude, I hate you to. We gave so much in common don't we?

Thanks dude, I hate you to. We gave so much in common don't we?

AIDS?

I find it funny how When Illidan tried to get you to think about a real life situation, and you go and think about pixels and disconnection.