Author Topic: ProBuilder ID: 3720  (Read 7578 times)

If you want to annoy the guy here:
fbi1060@hotmail.com

I do not suggest to hack the guy but just annoy him with spam mail if you want and hate him enough. The guy was acting like a noob in my server after a TDM.

I still have no problems with him.

Me and Ephi slagged this guy and the 'leader' to project A.

for about 2hours, great fun.

I don't remember that. I seriously don't. Server name and/or map?

I was hosting a server, and he comes in and starts being nubish. I start talking about the antenna cradle:

NickTheSushi: Your antenna cradle isn't going the best. It blows
ProBuilder: Like your any gooder at building.

gooder? for god sakes? GOODER? Not to be arrogant, but I almost got into USSR with a house. Let's continue:

ProBuilder: I challenge you to build the Antenna Cradle
NickTheSushi: I don't care about that god-damn tower. I hope yours blows.
ProBuilder: Then I think I am the winner!

Winner of what? Winner of Blockland? Winner of the discussion? Exactly. We continue:

NickTheSushi: Of what? We're not competing.
ProBuilder: Aye. But I have won the discussion.
NickTheSushi: We've talked to each other for five sentences. WHAT DISCUSSION YOU NOOB.
ProBuilder: There is no need to look into the past of your noobness, NickTheSushi.
NickTheSushi: -_-
ProBuilder has left the game
Darksaber43: Lolwhat a douche

Idk who Darksaber is but he's got a good idea even as a beginner :D I like people like that.

He also came back and started talking about how Project A would change blockland and his popularity. HA!

I find it funny how you take anything Pro says in Retail seriously. There is this thing called humor, have you heard of it?

I don't care whether asshats are joking or not, I still ban them.

The way he acts is exactly why I put his email and IP up.

Because internet is serious buisness.
He laughs because he knows you people make such a big deal over these things...

In reality we're all laughing at him.

Yeah :P

Btw subscribing to stuff

So then, everyone is happy I guess.

if he was liek

WEL U BILD IT TAILS

I WUD BE LIK

O OK I BILD NOW PIC PLS

Your right

I remeber seeing him on a server fighting with some guy

Probuilder: Im going to Start the best Build Ever
      Personidk: Ok Start it and gtfo of this server, <cough it probaly will suck monkey snake like you Cough>
      ProBuilder: Im sorry what was that noise...oh it was you i dont speak handicap
      Personidk: Ohhhhh nice come-back im so offended
      xXMeneXx: lol xD
      ProBuilder: Shut it xXMen i know you like Men but dont express your fellings
      xXMenenXx: Ahem its Spelt F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S not fellings which i dont even think is a word that exists.
      PersonIDK has left the Game
      ProBuilder: i Guess he had enough of me. I Always win agisnt Noobs
      xXMenenXx: do you even know what the definition of a noob is?
      ProBuilder: Yeah you
      xXMenenXx: Ohh nice one Here is the Real definiton Noob (New-Buh): Noun : A person that knows little and refuses to Learn more.
      ProBuilder: no the definiton of a noob is You, I looked it up in a webster Dictionary and it said xXmenenXx
      xXMenenXx: =_= Hey smart-one Noob isn't in a Webster Dictonary because it isnt a Official Word, its a Internet Slang word
      ProBuilder: that proves all you know, Noob
OMG Really can you get anymore handicapped?
      xXMenenXx: Well if you think you so cool-which you arent- Prove it
      ProBuilder: I dont need to Prove my Coolness, everone already knoes that i am Cool
       xXMenenXx: Oh Please its Spelled Knows not Knoes
       ProBuilder: you want to Prove whos better, How bout a Build/DM war. The person with the best build AND wins the DM is better.
       xXMenenXx: ._. omg your so handicapped. Please get a life, get some REAL friends, you know the ones that Arent seperated by a Screen, also get outside and do some sort of Sport so you dont get as Fat as a Cow
       ProBuilder: Well thats to late for you know is it?
       AdminIDKname: Back
       ProBuilder: ban xXMenenXx, Hes such a noob and he was calling me a friend and he said i rape little boys and stuff
        <Admin scrolls through Chat box>
       Admin: Well..
       Probuilder: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU handicap BAN HIM NOW
       Probuilder (ID: 3720) was banned forever Reason: Please Get a life,some REAL friends AND if you want to do some project DO IT
       xXMenenXx: Lol :P