Author Topic: I'm sick of these kind of noobs  (Read 2621 times)

Allright... I understand noobs, they just need to learn.

But my patience doesnt matter when some noobs just came to may server and almost 90% of the people who join, says,

"can i have admin?"

"i want to be admins, can u plaes gimme pass?"

"what is admin pass?"

"jaydee"

"jaydee"

"jaydee"

"admin plaes. kthx"

"GRRRRRRRAAAAA!!!! PLEASE STOP" -me

and alot more noobish questions...

Discuss

EDIT: Also, if i say no they leave like chickens in about 2-3.583++ minutes and 32++ seconds
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:50:36 AM by jaydee0004 »

How can you possibly think this topic belongs here?

"Bad things happening to you is not drama"

-Badspot.

This is drama.

The bad things part is you failing english or something.  Stuff that happens in RL that no one cares about.

Also, I give them short bans, I think that they continue to do it because nothing bad ever comes out of it besides a "no"

-Badspot.

Then it can go in Off Topic then. You whining about the stupidity of certain users isn't appropriate for the General Discussion forum.

once someone with like an ID 500something logged on my server and asked for admin, guess he never learned :(

Also, I give them short bans, I think that they continue to do it because nothing bad ever comes out of it besides a "no"

lol... instant ban?

Yea, it's not a perma ban or anything close, just a day or three for a single server doesn't do them much harm, but I hope it teaches them that it is something they shouldn't do.

why do yo think one of my rules is no asking for super or normal admin.

I usually just ban people with the Blockhead#### for one minute with a message telling them to change their name.

I kick people who ask how long is the load or if they can have admin. Second time they ask is an hour ban. 4th is a perma.

I usually just ban people with the Blockhead#### for one minute with a message telling them to change their name.

I kick people who ask how long is the load or if they can have admin. Second time they ask is an hour ban. 4th is a perma.
Yeah I hate when people ask how long the load is...
1) You don't have downloads when you connect to your own server, you don't know how long your own downloads are.
2) People play at different connection speeds sometimes, and may already have some of the files. So they may say something shorter or longer than the other would have to wait.

i perma ban if they ask twice.

-Badspot.
If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Examples not-drama:
  • You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
  • Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
  • Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares.

So I have to go banning spree for people like these?