Author Topic: How do i make ghost bricks?  (Read 2167 times)

Well unfortunately i forgot how i make ghost bricks (bricks that you just can walk through)

anyone?  :cookieMonster:

Use one of the add-ons.

press B then click on something twice then press 1 then left click

nothing happens when i press B and im not sure what a add-on is

then do this. take the computer and throw it a way. A GUI WILL pop up if you press the B button. And if you have screwed it up so much that it does not then you should not be using a computer. I am sorry but you ONLY have to go into the tutorial to see it.

then do this. take the computer and throw it a way. A GUI WILL pop up if you press the B button. And if you have screwed it up so much that it does not then you should not be using a computer. I am sorry but you ONLY have to go into the tutorial to see it.

lol  :cookieMonster:

lol i apologize i forgot to add it's RTB

RTB? O.O Giveme a copy! Now!

Rofl im not handing out any copys

and im not buying retail either until it has movers

It won't. Ever.

But it does have elevators, doors, teleports, bricks events (v9)

the way retail's made there is no way of putting movers in (beside a cheap way witch i beta tested but that is top secret highest priority)

but elevators doors teleporters bricks events > movers

and we have a better inventory system and everything. Retail > RTB 1.45 or what ever the last version was.

Ghost bricks?

The ones you can go through or paint? If its paint, Use the paint can.

go into options then hit controls scroll down on the left side until you see open brick selector and see what is in there. Exit the options and press the buttons that you saw to the right of open brick selector