BUMP!

Author Topic: BUMP!  (Read 7281 times)

We wish you we're banned. And don't lock it right after this post you prick. You will never get the final word. Badspot's word (and other admins if there are any) is final. He could unlock it and say something and lock it back.

Heh,you belived me and here's your image you wanted:

Woops,the forums automatically detected a crappy avatar and failed it

you know blue, i didnt just apoligize because you probably "asked me to" i just did it optionaly. i want to make friends with people. i finally decided Im going to change.

I will no longer be....
1. a spammer
2. annoying noob
3. an starfish
4. not respectfull
5. acting imature
6. get mad easly over the tiniest insults.

Theres your proof I've changed. one guy said for me to leave the fourms and never come back untill i was more mature and well, I did. even if someone insults me right now I will handle it in a mature manner. if I spelled manner wrong please someone correct me. I just hope you all can agree with me and we can finally end hell of the fourms.

I give her a day, tops.

We wish you we're banned. And don't lock it right after this post you prick. You will never get the final word. Badspot's word (and other admins if there are any) is final. He could unlock it and say something and lock it back.

be quiet nick, I wouldnt just lock the fricking post. I'd report you instead of making it worse.

and im a boy btw.... Lakitty Cat was the most girly name that there was. LewnaJa=representing the MOON

Ok now you're just plain lying. There is no way you're a guy.

i swear to god, im a boy. do you think a girl would have been THAT imature before now?

do you really think a girl would go around calling people bad names that include cusswords?

do you really think a girl would go around calling people bad names that include cusswords?

Do you really think a girl wouldn't?

seeeeeeexiiiiiiiiiist...

I think girls are most likely to make crybaby topics like "im soz all especialy to captain blue" for example. Plus LewnaJa is such a girls name.

I think girls are most likely to make crybaby topics like "im soz all especialy to captain blue" for example. Plus LewnaJa is such a girls name.

Osht, that's too true. I agree with Ephi. LewnaJa is a chick.

Lying one, at that.

My sister calls me a hoe.

Also, I looked up 'Lewnaja'. It is infact a girls name in some foreign island country around Japan.

I made the apology because im pissed and tired of people trying to flame my topics and insulting me behind my back!

My sister calls me a hoe.

Also, I looked up 'Lewnaja'. It is infact a girls name in some foreign island country around Japan.

well then dont blame me. I cant change my name to Lakitty Cat just because its french and i cant change my name cus then all my friends wont know me anymore and also just because it may be Japan is only because of the Ja. plus i can go on google right now and search LewnaJa, ive done it before. nothing Japaneeze comes up.