Author Topic: BUMP!  (Read 7275 times)

Cancled because too many people would not take the apology. for those of you who did, thank you. those of you who did not...

forget YOU!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:47:11 PM by LewScapeOwner »

Goes in drama.

"To be a richard or not to be a richard?" I wonder as I think about flaming

that comment was not needed....

grammar? the heck does that mean? im only 11....

Grammar is when you don't talk like a freak'n handicap and use proper capitalization and punctuation.

Ex:

Improper grammar:
how come i can atualy speak proper english unlike other friends like you. it became summer vacation a few mins ago.... im now in the 6th grade....

Proper grammar:
How come I can actually speak with proper English, unlike other cigaretteots like you. It became summer vacation a few minutes ago, I'm now in the 6th grade.

It's proper English. Apostrophes, spelling, Capitals at the start of a sentence.

Are you allowed to be here?

Grammar is when you don't talk like a freak'n handicap and use proper capitalization and punctuation.

Ex:

Improper grammar:
how come i can atualy speak proper english unlike other friends like you. it became summer vacation a few mins ago.... im now in the 6th grade....

Proper grammar:
How come I can actually speak with proper English, unlike other cigaretteots like you. It became summer vacation a few minutes ago, I'm now in the 6th grade.

ok I get it now....

Ex:

Improper grammar:

Proper grammar:

ok I get it now....
"Ok"

First letters of sentences are capitalized

.... You know nobody really cares about capital letters on the fourms, they just care if they can read things.

Actually, people who matter care.