Author Topic: No one plays any cool games on the playground anymore  (Read 1914 times)

Let's take a look at Timmy.

It's recess and Timmy wants to play a game. James and Will are playing Hide and Seek. Lame, everyone stopped playing that centuries ago. Bob, Jerry, Don and Lou are playing Kick the Can. Seriously, who plays that anymore? They don't even have a real can, they are kicking around a paper ball! Red Rover, Red Light/Green Light, Red Hands... Oh, they're playing Cops and Robbers over there! Sadly, Timmy can't join, there are too many people. Hey, there's some people playing Capture the Flag over there! But he can't play with those kids. What would people think of him?

He spends recess sulking. Poor Timmy. :(

After school he posts on his myspace about how no one plays cool games on the playground anymore.

Timmy's problem is that he is too picky about what game to play and who to play with. He could have joined in any other of the games. He could have tried playing with other kids. He could have just skipped recess, and played Oregon Trail in the computer lab.

Furthermore, he complained that no one plays any fun games on the playground anymore, despite the fact that there were lots of other kids having fun. Even if he wasn't having fun, he can't really support the argument that there were no fun games left.

A small selection of Blockland players, sadly, also suffer the same problems as Timmy. Please spare us your complaints about how there are no more fun servers, Blockland is going to die if it doesn't shape up, and how everyone who disagrees with you obviously doesn't know what fun is. Maybe you should try playing a different game that might be more appropriate for you. You could try hosting your own server and play anything you want. Or, if you are desperate, go play Pac-Man on the Atari 2600. After that you should find anything fun.

NOTE: I'm not trying to pick on anyone in particular who may have currently posted a topic or made one in the past. But I am rather tired of seeing them. We've had lots of them. The bottom line is, if you don't find a game fun, don't play.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 03:37:01 PM by Wedge »

Rex

ET for the Atari 2600 would be more suitable.

At first I thought, "Why is this in drama?"

Then I saw the bottom lol.
On topic: I think that those complants are usless as well. If you don't like the servers find another game to play, idiots.

Honestly i agree with you there  are barely no actor for hire,deathmatches, and races anymore

Races always suck. :/ Cars glitch when they crash.

And all the great servers get full of nubs and lagged. D:
I want an auto-ban that gets noobs when spawn without a capitol at the beginning
of their name, Yet you could let in people like  dUMBELLS by canceling the ban before they spawn.

Wedge, I love you.

You just gave me the idea of Red Light Green Light in BL!

I agree with this 100%. Seriously, stfu and deal with it.

My main problem is me not being able to think of what to build and my lazy attitude keeping me from building anything I would have built anyway.

Hide and Seek is the greatest game ever.

i always felt offended on red rover.
like when some tiny girl decides to run through me and some guy next to me.
like cmon bitch! i gotta look tougher then that...

who people pick to run through says alot about who they are.

That is a very good point.  Sometimes it just takes jumping in a server and playing in it to have fun.

i always felt offended on red rover.
like when some tiny girl decides to run through me and some guy next to me.
like cmon bitch! i gotta look tougher then that...

who people pick to run through says alot about who they are.
thats British Bulldog right? :D
i used to play that when i was like 6 :P

Wedge fails at "Hide-and-go-Seek", as we learned when I hide in a transparent box. XD
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 08:09:33 PM by FlyGuy45 »

I agree totaly Wedge, poor us, poor Timmy, poor everyone that is not a noob.

wedge fails at Hide and go Seek, as we learned when I hide in a transparent box. XD
I lol'd hard.  :cookieMonster: