Author Topic: Megascience the post whore  (Read 2587 times)

he removed the pic of his own topic that he started showing how he was a post whore. so i got my own pic.

discuss

Postwhore != Someone who posts a lot

Get some of his posts and we'll see if he's post whoring or just has a lot to say.

look in offtopic to see for yourself...

I keep saying this, Megascience is like a women. He always talks about himself, his life, and wants the most attention.
Ask him how his day was on Steam or Xfire and he won't simply answer with 'Great' or 'Could be better', he'll start telling you every single thing he did and how he feels about it.

He's probably doing it on purpose, also a post whore tends to do it all of the time rather then just the once.

I keep saying this, Megascience is like a women. He always talks about himself, his life, and wants the most attention.
Ask him how his day was on Steam or Xfire and he won't simply answer with 'Great' or 'Could be better', he'll start telling you every single thing he did and how he feels about it.

Yeah thats why i don't go on xfire :D
its both funny, and sad.

He's probably doing it on purpose, also a post whore tends to do it all of the time rather then just the once.
He really doesn't.
Also, wasn't he banned from the forums?

Ahhh, we all were banned at one point or another.

i haven't been banned from forum ever.
but i wouldn't be surprised if it eventually happened :\

I would laugh so hard if badspot banned you right now  :cookieMonster: