Poll

Should this game be free?

Yes
4 (3.3%)
No
117 (96.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: free  (Read 9277 times)

It should be free, I mean it's a MMORPG and you can't even play the demo.  It says you can only do LAN mode and not multiplayer mode in the demo, and I don't even have a LAN.

Anyone who bought a CD-key will get their money back of course.

you cant even PLAY LAN because its smeered in red stuff that says DEMO on it.

Well there is no real reason for someone to vote no, I mean why isn't the only Lego MMO out there free?  I mean %99.9 of all games are free to play, they don't require a fee.

^Dipstuff

BUMP I dont feel like Badspot getting pissed at me.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:19:16 PM by LewScapeOwner »

nothing bad, badspot rofl. im just saying. NO offence.

Nothing bad, Badspot rofl. I'm just saying. NO offence.
Proper English you Moron.
You'll find that Badspot is in his twenties, and isn't a child.

I KNEW IT!!!! BADSPOT WAS PERVERTED :O I got in trouble for playing age of pervs lol.
..Have you ever looked at badspot.us?
http://www.badspot.us/index.asp?p=gallery&dir=Artwork
try the cheesecake part :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:18:40 PM by tails »

Nothing bad, Badspot rofl. I'm just saying. NO offence.
You'll find that Badspot is in his twenties, and isn't a child.

You moron rofl is lauging it wasnt part of the sentence basicly.

[size=99pt ]MONTY IS A NOOB FOR TAKING MY IDEA OF PROPER ENGLISH MORON!!!![/size ][/s]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:11:13 AM by Badspot »

Your a noob for writing text that big, you can get banned for doing that you knows

Mmos are free for a reason because they are most likely bullcrap, and they limit your gameplay and they are rip offs for trying by making you by some extra stuff to get the full version. Badspot doesn't do that at all, instead once you pay once for blockland.

Also if you have a Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PS3, and a PC. Why would you think everything has to be free.

You moron rofl is laughing it wasn't part of the sentence basically.
No, it means that you're an Abbreviation Abusing Whore.
MONTY IS A NOOB FOR TAKING MY IDEA OF PROPER ENGLISH MORON!!!![/b][/size][/color]
And what does this make you huh?
You're an AAW, you write PMs laced with fail and AIDS because you can't fight in front of a crowd, you modify quotes, you try to act tough and big in front of others, you turn yourself into a red-faced hypocrite and last of all, you're far too young to be able to provide a good argument, you're only still here because we can get more drama out of you. I suggest you stop, before you dig your own grave any deeper.

I don't even play mmos and I bet I can name quite a few not-free ones.  Lets see... EverQuest 2, Guild Wars, Ragnarok Online, Starwars Galaxies, Age of Conan, Lineage II.  Note that these are all modern 3D games with AAA budgets and good content.  Basically, any mmo that is worth anything you have to pay for. 

But anyway, if there are so many great free MMOs out there, why don't you just go play them?  Oh wait, it's because they are either NOT FREE or stuff.  What you really want is Blockland, so quit stalling and give me your goddamn money.  Cough up the 20 bucks one time and you never have to pay again.  No monthly fee, no required expansion packs, just buy it and play.  A better deal you will not find anywhere. 

lol don't give hiiim the money give meee the moneyXD

@badspot Guildwars is has the same purchase system as Blockland you buy it, install, it play with no monthly fee :P

You moron rofl is laughing it wasn't part of the sentence basically.
No, it means that you're an Abbreviation Abusing Whore.
MONTY IS A NOOB FOR TAKING MY IDEA OF PROPER ENGLISH MORON!!!![/b][/size][/color]
And what does this make you huh?
You're an AAW, you write PMs laced with fail and AIDS because you can't fight in front of a crowd, you modify quotes, you try to act tough and big in front of others, you turn yourself into a red-faced hypocrite and last of all, you're far too young to be able to provide a good argument, you're only still here because we can get more drama out of you. I suggest you stop, before you dig your own grave any deeper.
In other news Lewscapeowner just got pwned :D

Shattered Galaxy and Blade Mistress used to cost money, but now you can get it at their site free.  Hellgate: London is free (you just have to buy the game, which you can do at a store, separating it from Blockland).  American Revolutionary War won Game Of The Year 2007 and #1 on the top 25 best video games of all time list (and is ad free).

Shattered Galaxy and Blade Mistress used to cost money, but now you can get it at their site free.  Hellgate: London is free (you just have to buy the game, which you can do at a store, separating it from Blockland).  American Revolutionary War won Game Of The Year 2007 and #1 on the top 25 best video games of all time list (and is ad free).

Just give it a rest your not going to change Badspot's mind.

This is why it should be free.

The Internet was meant to be free.

That is Free I's motto, Free I is a pioneer Internet service.  It pwnz0red all other Internets because it had something they didn't, it was free.  And Blockland is on the Interwebz, so it should be free!

Also, the United States = a FREE country.
United Kingdom = free country.
France = free country.
Luxembourg = free country.
People's Republic of China = NOT A FREE COUNTRY.
Portugal = free country.
every other country except Burma & Commie China = FREE COUNTRIES