Author Topic: Blok Magazine  (Read 16942 times)

Only thing I have to say is to censor out offensive language with asterisks* or other signs

I considered that, but I don't think BL cares. I can almost guarentee that every server will have some loud mouth swearing, and lots of topics on BL have some form of foul language. But I see your point very clearly.

Do not censor the loving words dammit!

The first story just seems to be advertising for yourself. It's supposed to represent the entire of Blockland and their experiences, not you writing masses of "LEWNAJA SUCKS BECAUSE HE INSULTED ME AND MY CLAN" articles.

I'd appreciate some sort of notification or asking for permission before you start writing "V9 IS BAD FOR SPACE GUY (SPECIFICALLY)". I don't really need that sort of comment.

The magazine could use a few more editors or writers and such so it isn't just you writing everything with a one-sided opinion in it.

well i sent you a pm but ill post here anyways =] My clan adv.I'll be writing an article when our away at war movie is done too..probably for issue 3

well i sent you a pm but ill post here anyways =] My clan adv.I'll be writing an article when our away at war movie is done too..probably for issue 3

I was going to actually join your clan untill i saw the sets.... some of your movies have sets made out of 1x1x5s and i hate that, so i declined :)

You could have done better with the building tips, because I personally don't think they are the best. Also, IceyGamma, you are who? You should wait until you get more experience so people know who you are and you have an idea of how to build with more details.

None of this comment was made to offend anyone, it was just some advice.

Because I haven't been on the forums for long, doesn't mean Im inexperienced. Just people don't know me very well.

"V9 IS BAD FOR SPACE GUY

I don't recall hinting it was bad for space guy. If I did, I do apologize. I respect you.

Because I haven't been on the forums for long, doesn't mean Im inexperienced. Just people don't know me very well.

"V9 IS BAD FOR SPACE GUY

I don't recall hinting it was bad for space guy. If I did, I do apologize. I respect you.
you did :P

you said something like "V9 is going to have an events system, while this is bad news for space guy, the events will be so advanced!" or something like that :P

Yeah, statement wise. But he never gives out the same feel as you.

You love my feel, don't lie!
I feel your love. Is it too late? :cookieMonster:

Did you get my PM with the [Nod] advertisement?

If not, tell me and I'll gladly re-PM it.

Yes I got that. I will be sending PM's in reply to all I recieved shortly.
Also I said that because V9 has events system it might be bad news for Space Guy (as he had his own event system), I never said V9 is bad for Space Guy.

Bickering children. I just had my last day of school today!

Bickering children. I just had my last day of school today!
Shut up.

Issue 2 now pls

it's official! I(Felix) am now a writer for blok mag!
 :cookie:

Issue 2 update:

- Index page done (just need to write in page names)
- First 4 pages (including index) almost complete
- Ads inserted
- Page backgrounds done