Author Topic: new suggestions from everyones buddy felix  (Read 4681 times)

heres more stuff to add!
more monsters(i gets bored fighting the noobish orcs)
a sell feature. to make it work, make it so you can only sell items with a value of 500$ or more
a stable 4 ol' bessy(my horse) because i likes my colored horse
THIS IS A BIG ONE! pirate ships. you could make a crew and shoot other ships with cannons then steal their loot.
a bigger arena. i find it hard to fight in a 10 foot radius covered in rubble.
in addition to arenas, make a battlegrounds feature. it could be like WoW.
 :cookieMonster:
im not even asking for males, as they will never come.

it could be like WoW.
Go play WoW, as this is not WoW.

The orcs aren't meant to be challenging, they just slowly knock down your HP, and you die if you have no vials or another player comes along.

I think that this game is special without a leveling system, as how good a player is reflects directly as to their skill, not how many times they kill monsters at their skill level.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 02:44:28 PM by Wedge »

I agree with wedge, but I like the stable idea so no one can steal your horse in there or make horse stealing a higher penalty like 60 demerits.

:cookieMonster:"Ya, he lost like 3 horse because of stealing and they were colored. HA HA HA! Ow! I got hit by another :cookie:!

I didn't read that bit, a stable would be nice, but probably isn't possible. Due to the amount of rendering on teh server already.

Easy, get the horse, its color and owner's name, walk to stable owner, the stable owner destroys the horse, yet keeps one in the "bank":, when you want it back, ask the person, it confirms your name, then spawns your horse and color of it.

lol instead of a stable you could have a secret fort like fireball and yellowblood. fireball said his was in a terrain repeat 5 terrain repeats south of log pile, but my wee little mind got bored and i decided to RTB(return to blockland)

Can someone give me the link to WoW?

I just cant stop playing WoW(im on break).

ffs just let the horses get back in the box!

Don't go there delta! You will become a mindless WoW zombie like all of the others...

I play it and im not a WoW zombie (hides badspots head)

There was a kid that died trying to fly with the Belt of flight, in real life that is.

I play it and im not a WoW zombie (hides badspots head)
Dude that didn't sound right...

I decided not to get WoW I mean 30 forgetin dollors every 60 days I was like you gotta be ice creamin me!So I got Guild wars.

EDIT:What the hell ice creamin me DAM CENCORS!!!!CENSOR THIS BITCHES!(holds up middle finger!!!!TEACH YA RIGHT WHY CANT WE JUST SAY forget OR ice cream WITH OUT SAYIN I LOVE BUNNYS HUH HUH I WANT forgetIN ANSWERS!

EDIT:EDIT:STOP forgetIN CENSORING ME IF YOU CENSOR SH(IT)(haha no censoring that)WHY NOT CENSOR forget.....SOMEONE GET ME A forgetIN ASPRIN!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 05:40:34 PM by DELTA07 »