Author Topic: Its mah birthday  (Read 5355 times)

:cookieMonster:

Anyways, about to go get a Ipod Touch and some DVD's and possibly a game.

Got 75 bux also but I got full access to my bank account today. Not sure how much I have but the last time I checked, it was 20 thousand or so.

Also what else should I get?

Check my damn profile you lazy bastards

Got 75 bux also but I got full access to my bank account today. Not sure how much I have but the last time I checked, it was 20 thousand or so.

HOLY! IT'S OVER 9 THOUSAND!

Ok seriously now. I will give you my adress k? So you can send me some money..  :cookieMonster:

Ok seriously now. I will give you my adress k? So you can send me some money..  :cookieMonster:
noplz

Spend 20 thousand on a new computer.

Get like 16gb of RAM, two quad core processors, and four screens (not like that's possible to buy off NewEgg)

Get like 16gb of RAM, two quad core processors, and four screens (not like that's possible to buy off NewEgg)
I can do that with a apple computer but that comes out to 30 grand so noplz

Ok seriously now. I will give you my adress k? So you can send me some money..  :cookieMonster:

Because if I was his age I would definitely send my money to someone I don't even know, rather than using it to pay college tuition fees.

I wonder how that would run Crysis on DX10.

Because if I was his age I would definitely send my money to someone I don't even know, rather than using it to pay college tuition fees.
Exactly  :cookieMonster:

I wonder how that would run Crysis on DX10.
it would blow up because it ran it too perfectly.