Author Topic: Gone for awhile  (Read 4071 times)

lulgrounded. I failed my History exam, but I could care a stuff less 'bout History. Not like I care at all how many kings Britain had before they caught up with democracy, or how Muslims took over northern Africa and stopped at Europe with the battle of Tours.

Whoop dee doo, see y'all in a few weeks.

"Without the knowledge of history we are bound to repeat it."

:cookieMonster:

So, either he's been grounded before, he's going to get grounded again, or both.

So, either he's been grounded before, he's going to get grounded again, or both.
Both.

EDIT: Oh, and I studied about 7 hours for the exam, except when the exam started I couldn't remember a thing.

lol you failed. yes finally he's leaving. idc if you resize this.

lol you failed. yes finally he's leaving. idc if you resize this.
Die please. Plus, I'm only leaving for a few weeks.

Don't study, it makes you fail

I got a 90/100 on my history exam :D
I suck at history. :o

From the comments, my teacher says that I am very attentive in class but isn't good on tests. I got a 63 on the exam and a 66 on the last test.

Honestly, I don't want to learn about what happened 800 years ago, I really could give a stuff less about it.

my teacher says that I am very attentive in class but isn't good on tests.
Hell, I never payed attention in class. :D

lulgrounded. I failed my History exam, but I could care a stuff less 'bout History. Not like I care at all how many kings Britain had before they caught up with democracy, or how Muslims took over northern Africa and stopped at Europe with the battle of Tours.

As you see here, the noob is in it's natural habitat, trying to act tough, saying history isn't important.

I got an 87 on my history exam. Although I didn't study at all. =P

As you see here, the noob is in it's natural habitat, trying to act tough, saying history isn't important.

yes

Quote from: Antallion link=topic=37027.msg566722#msg566722
date=1213398569
Gen. Nick>Marcem

no