Author Topic: New Movie: Indy  (Read 7913 times)

You played Indy for one scene in the movie. I thank you for that, but that doesnt give you any right to go around boasting about it and posting things like you own it.

I can build scenes from every movie i have the indy game on DS so can i apply for building scenes?,and are you making all the episodes?

For your first question, yes. I'll PM you a list of things we need.

Second, I really don't know. I hope to do them all, but it depends on how well this one comes out. Temple of Doom is gonna be extremely hard if I do...

Neva fear lance is here.

I dont think im even in this movie cause he never asked me I was wait for so long:(

I've gotten a few messages asking me exactly when I'm going to film and what parts I'm going to film. My answer is "I don't know yet". I have started filming for the movie, but that doesnt mean that it's going to be done by the end of the day. Filming takes a while and I do have a life outside Blockland. If you want to help act, the most I can do is say add me to MSN and tell me you want to act. Then I'll contact you whenever I film.

Just wait, I'll contact you when Im ready, you dont need to bug everybody about it on the forum too.   

Tom

It would be nice if you saw you on an AoB server every once an awhile.

It would be nice if you saw you on an AoB server every once an awhile.

Osht how to be in two places at once ?

because I'm magic...

Yes, Tom send me a PM whenever you're on. I can do an AoB server soon

I've had a lot of influences for this movie. Despite how much some people want to see this movie, I'm realising now how hard it is to "Copy" (or "Brickalize" as someone called it) a movie down to a cue. For this reason and a few other reasons, I'm thinking I might change the scope of this movie.
There's a lot of people who like Indy, and Im sure there are quite a lot of people who want to, or are trying to make their own version of Indy. So anyway, to make a long story short, I'm going to be making an adventure movie, but whether or not it's going to be Indiana Jones is to be seen. I'll be closing this topic and creating a new one whenever I make up my mind for sure.