Author Topic: How Old Is Your Computer?  (Read 6373 times)

not sure, its build by me about 2 years ago now.
however i have updated every part nearly 2 times by now, so its date is kinda irrelevant,

My mac (the first generation of G5 Imacs) is 2 years old.

awesome pc: 2 years
other pc : back from when 98 came out

Mine doesn't even run BL, if thats an indication. We have a laptop (Its the main computer, hooked up to interwebs and everything, I use the interwebs through Local connection to it) But its in for repairs and we have a crappy stand in thing while we wait (Its not gonna get wiped, screen broke)

3 years (Super Lag)
1 year (No Lag)

I have a 6 - 7 year old pc down in the basement.  :cookieMonster:

My computer is about 4 months old except the processor which came from another computer and is about 3 years old.

8 year old PC (UNUPDATED)
1 year laptop (what im posting/playing with)

My current one is about 4 months old.
My Mom's laptop is about 1 1/2 years and beat up.

Mine has just gone 2 weeks old now. My old that is still used by the family to play old games that the newer OS can't run is around 6 years.

2 years. I got it a few months before Intel was put into Macs, so I can't run any good emulators.

I got a good 2 year old computer that for some reason has never quit on me. I run it to death using around 5 IE's and 4 photoshops, with MSN and other background programs at once. My ram died so I would be lucky to run SCC. Well a part of my ram died. MY parents still do not like me runing on my network.

1 year and it broke cos i installed ubuntu wrong :/

just hope the warranty covers changing the OS...

Built early December last year. Pre-"comp-adolescence".

less than a year. Put that in computer time and it will be 4 years :(