{MM} Modern Modders

Author Topic: {MM} Modern Modders  (Read 5139 times)

o like how that time you tricked me into to saying i want to cum with you then posted it on the web.
And all the countless times you did crappy stuff to me and come crawling back.All the crud ive done for you and you never ever ever said thank you one time.All kinds of  random *** well im done forgiving you i never seen what was so great about you and why people hang off of you. And i hope your clan fails witch i know it will becouse it is the worst kept clan ever,has mean members,a stupid leader and so on and so on. Good day to you.

{PS: i don't give a turd about my spelling.

Get the forget off my internet! Vic you Gypsy go back to school.

Good luck with this Bling, not sure how far it will go though.

I lol at this guys stupidity. Do you have proof of this monstrosity? When I state my case, I provide proof. Thanks for the support Mini. Menen is gonna apply for the first builder member.

PS: Oh and Vic, it was always you to come back to my server. Even if you had a server, I wouldn't get my shoes dirty by going into it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:11:06 PM by Dr Bling »

all of you....... clans are over rated.......

PS: Oh and Vic, it was always you to come back to my server. Even if you had a server, I wouldn't get my shoes dirty by going into it.

Sounded like when i banned him from my server.

"ministrey can i cum bak in ur server?"

Blockland ID: 3060
Blockland Name: Chaseyqurt
Why I want to Join: I want to join because, I just feel like getting in to a new clan.
Link to mod : http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z75/chaseyqurt/Blockland_00008.png
and
Link to mod : http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z75/chaseyqurt/ms3d2008-06-1415-18-20-35.jpg

I am a decent modeler.

Looks like you did well Chasey. Good Job. Your in. As for recruits, no more recruits. Instead we have a apprentice system. read more about that on the first post.

all of you....... clans are over rated.......
your just mad becuase you cant get in one

Also here is my Second Application you wanted

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Curses Dr. Bling xD

I need your ID though. For now on, people who want to join the clan, PLEASE use the application format.

Blockland ID: 1739
Blockland Name: xXMenenXx
Why I want to Join: because i want to learn how to mod and i luve Dr. Blings servers xD Also i luv his mods
:cookieMonster:

I agree with Ephi.

None of these kids know how to script at all.

Yet you think you know anything about scripting ?

Wait wait, Please point me in the direction that i said "I KNOW HOW TO SCRIPT". I never once said that, i simply know about it because i have a few friends who work in the computer Tech Business.

I agree with Ephi.

Wait wait, Please point me in the direction that i said "I KNOW HOW TO SCRIPT". I never once said that, i simply know about it because i have a few friends who work in the computer Tech Business.
Well you can't say what others can't do if you can't do it either.

I agree with Ephi.

Well you can't say what others can't do if you can't do it either.

I never said they couldnt do it, jesus christ, EPHI said the exact same thing. They'll get bored because they won't be able to learn anything in a few hours or the other option he'll get fustrated and give up.

To ill define "They wont be able to do it" it was ment by the perspective that they won't be able to comprehend it at all or even understand it in any way. Sure if they spent like i guess a month or a few on it they'd get it. But in this case it won't happen.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:58:21 PM by Jess »

With the apprentice system, your argument is void. Now stop it.