Author Topic: What are you thinking right now?  (Read 11078 times)

"How the hell am I going to get all of these splinters out?"

They got thier old scrubs back!

YAY MILK :D I wanna go swimming but it's dark... I wonder if there is a frygun. I hope I pass the test for my permit. Who is going to be the poster after me? Who is going to be the poster after the poster that was after me? :o

Who is posting before me?

Yay wrb is fun to talk to. I should get on AIM and talk to him but don't want to even though I want to. OMG RAWR ANIMALS. DRFLAM FLURRPLE BERRY. I like dolphins and I don't know why. Probably because they are mammals :D I'm a mammal though :o omg humans. I finished my milk again...
@Next poster: Should I get more chocolate milk :D?
Who is posting before me?
WRB852. yay for reading :D

Going to go play my Wii.

Doorman knows how to beat meat!  :O  I need more vault.  I can't come up with as much completely random stuff as meat.  Have you gone to /b/ meat?

Doorman knows how to beat meat!  :O  I need more vault.  I can't come up with as much completely random stuff as meat.  Have you gone to /b/ meat?
I loving love vault. I has a bad addiction to it. stay away from addictions but i think i'm losing the addiction to it for milk even though i hate milk. wut. I don't go to /b/. i  honestly just say what I'm thinking and I love the chorus of this disturbed song. Woof lol dogs. I don't know why but I suddenly have the craving for a pineapple. But I know If i eat it I will become sick :( oh noes i dun wanna be sick. Yay for immune system. Lol ITS THE KILLER CELL. IT WILL EAT YOU OM NOM NOM.
Edit: Pie gimme ur msn :D
double edit: Canadians are eh :o. I wanna watch family guy but it's not on, or not that I know of. o_O MAKE HER SHUT UP RAWR. She is teh weird. Who are you? I'm not me? Who wut. I'm merely a physical figment of your imagination. Lolk. I want a new belt yay. "Am I not to be treated like a queen?!" - Cleopatra. Lol lionking is teh old. I dislike disney. I think it wants to steal something from meat. D:  I finished a stupid book today. It was about a bussiness man who wakes up one morning and is randomly turned into a giant beetle. It was boring ): HIDING WITH WHAT AGAIN. OMG THE CLOWNS ARE IN YOUR PICKLES DONT DO THAT. If you dare press that button I will eat your foot.  I see a light out my window. It's bright :o
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:30:24 PM by CapTMeaT »

omg...  It's too briliant for words!

I am thinking I want to shoot a beer bottle loaded with C4 and Nitro.

are you really that horny?

Dmanit bitch, harder!