What are you thinking right now?

Author Topic: What are you thinking right now?  (Read 11075 times)

Holy stuff! NICK JR.!!!
OMg HANDY MANNY IS ON PLAYHOUSE DISNEY!!!
i like channels  :3
LOOK SESAME STREEEETTTTTT!!!!!one!!!!exlamation point!!!!!!!eleven!!!1!!111
Why do japenese cartoons have no noses? I wonder if the whole world will ever go into anarchy at the same time.?YAY ANARCHYYY!!!
Cartoons are gay and i hate spongebo- OMG SESAME STREEETTT!!!
I want pizzaaaaa.... cranberry juice am gud.  :3  small grapes are sour. i have a tiny tv. and a BIG something else....*wink wink* my dog keeps farting and it stinks. im bored of typingg.. omg look a fishy.

Why is it called building a trench?

Lord Pie needs to send me his MSN dammit. Yay Fred is banned.

I wonder when i will be a old member and going to break my back, and when i will get another avatar. I luvs computer, hmmm i wonder why i dont want to get a GF. Hmm i wonder why i like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vfparwRjw&feature=related maybe its the music.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 05:28:07 PM by Slugger »

I don't wunna bowl. My back hurts. I need a hug. Too bad Ashley is in Edwardsville.

omfg fred is a dumbstuff.  How long can I enjoy his ban?  I already gave you my MSN Omega dammit!

IM TRYING TO HEAR THE LINE.Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrp thats some guuuuud hersheys.  THAT IS NOT YOUR FOOT . There's a zinger! yay nu yay nu yay nu yay nu. she's a loving idiot :(. KapteiNKjøTTBall e trøtt. :( HE CANT DRAW TOFU THE TAIL IS TOO BIG D:. Creo que tengo muy hambre :o? ITS GOING TO EAT YOUR FOOT. Clouds are silly mr ninny :D ITS A booooomstick
i see wut u dun. You will pay for your greed with your blood. yay softness is wfolafecd
handicapped ninja editttttttt: SOMEONE ON MY MSN THINKS THAT CHAIN MAILS ARE ONLY REAL IF YOU TEXT THEM. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Beaches are sweet with lemon juice :D its a spinning blade! LOAD THE CATAPULTS SENOR! WE BE GOING TO WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR. its all gone :( oblongs are on yay :D do you like to disco :o?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:29:52 PM by CapTMeaT »

Wow, after reading CapT's post, I completely forgot what was on my mind.

Scene girls are hot

jellow is good on spoons.

I NEED TO HUG A CARROT THEY MAKE YOU FUZZY WUT

I'm thinking about making Blockland 2--The Year 3008.............

Why do I still need to loo? I went 10 minutes ago. Probably should go see someone about it.

NJ is I thought I told you I cant sleep BUBBLEBUT be so dead thousands without haha  I love a REDO! wiener dog huh? MUFFINHEAD! REDO! AHHH! REDO! AHHH! REDO! REDO! WATER burns did it Francis!