Author Topic: What are you thinking right now?  (Read 11066 times)

At this very moment?

I'm wondering why my projectiles are going so far.

What projectiles :o ?

I'm thinking that I can't wait until this dude sends me the models he made me for my Torque game.

This Hot Pocket is gonna taste good.

What are you thinking right now?

I hate when game downloads last until night...I want to sleep.I`ll check the Off-Topic while waiting.Whats this?

:cookieMonster:

I hate when game downloads last until night...I want to sleep.I`ll check the Off-Topic while waiting.Whats this?

:cookieMonster:
Yeah, I always seem to be in the wrong timezone. They always update at like 4AM their time, which is either my time and I am on a nocturnal binge that week, or it's 4am their time and 9AM my time, thus blocking me from that last hour of enjoyment before passing out.

The game, and home-brew.

the impossibility of non-existence.

I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that I'm thinking about posting that...

I'm thinking that the file I had been working on for the past week has magically disappeared.
It's loving gone, what the forget?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:05:06 PM by IbanZ »

I'm thinking we're no strangers to love..

How I will pwn a cigarette that spams on blockland videos