Author Topic: Angry German Kid  (Read 3832 times)

i was just youtubing and found this.

that kid just gets on my nerves and gets me pissed because hes so addicted to that bloody pc, but i kinda loled at him this time.

it IS about blockland though so thats kinda logical seeming its one of my favourite games.

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMwhsweNxXM

its not real, he did it in reply to some thing a magazine said about people getting too involved or something

"Pro Builder productions" Isn't that familiar?

its not real, he did it in reply to some thing a magazine said about people getting too involved or something
lol, I wish I knew what he was saying so it'd make more sense.

luk for translated version

That was the funniest thing I've seen today.
"Demo rocks!"

luk for translated version
Most of them are handicapped " this is what he is saying" ones.

...i no that XD

its just funny the way its worded

Uh, I believe he is a german actor, he only made that because they were making some sort of law about videogames in germany.

No, he's a kid who can't stop playing Unreal Tournament and hasn't yet grown a pair of stable testicles.

No, he's a kid who can't stop playing Unreal Tournament and hasn't yet grown a pair of stable testicles.
Angry German Kid (a.k.a. Der echte Gangster, Slikk or Leopold) is a talented actor of age 15 from Bergisches Land, Germany. He plays a character, Der echte Gangster, a parody of a wannabe gangster. This fact has often been misunderstood, and as a result he has been subject to bullying both on- and offline (e.g. school). For this very reason, he stopped making videos for almost a year in 2006.
Sources (translated, click "SCHLIESSEN" if add comes up):

From his blog: http://www.was-willst-du-tun.de/

I am not mad (translated)
"I am not sick or mad, I only have a sense of humor not everyone immediately understands. In addition, I have acting talent. I can do something so real that many think it is real. For this reason I will be insulted by many and hated. The aim of my videos or movies is to entertain people, not provoke. Nobody should take my short videos on the Internet seriously - they are merely for entertainment. No matter what people think or say, I am a very normal boy with acting talent."
- N. K. (aka "Slikk" or "Der echte Gangster")

Video information:

This video was made as a response to some German politicians attempting to restrict access to violent video games. He was trying to show how they view gamers. Very amusing and intelligent. Too bad most people missed the point.

"Journalists" from Focus TV (Germany) used this as an example of an internet addict, claiming the kid to have been secretly taped by his father and to be undergoing therapy in addiction clinic. Naturally, this was not what "Leopold" understood to have agreed on when he gave approval for airing it on TV.
Source (translated, click "SCHLIESSEN" if add comes up):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

The proof is in the description.

Just to tell you guys, im friends with Probuilder, and I gave him the idea.

I lol'd hard at this video

i love when he goes to build the front lawn and falls

the angry halo player is way funnier.

*answers phone* hey man whats up, nothing just playing some halo, nah im busy playing halo
           *gets killed on game*
    hkjhvgbkjuvbK!!!!! IM BUSYY!!!!!  *slams down phone*