Author Topic: What are the stupidest things youve done as a little kid.  (Read 8901 times)

Wow, you guys did some weird stuff with girls... :cookieMonster:

Stupidest things? Procrastination on my rough draft of an essay. I never at all worked on it on the 3 weeks we had to work on it (4th grade, btw). When I came to school that morning, I 'forgot' it at home, so the teacher made me call my mom to ask her to bring it to school. I called her and she said she couldn't find it, when she realized I never worked on it. I got grounded for a month, and lied to my teacher saying 'She couldn't find it'. Thankfully it was the start of spring break so I actually worked on it. I still can't believe I pulled it off.

On St. Patty's Day at school, I had a sticker that said "Kiss me, I'm Irish!". Except I'm not Irish...and half the school is...Anyways, I just went up to this random girl and said "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" in her face. She was about 4 years older than me too, not bad lookin' either ;D All happened when I was 7.

I accidentally used the middle finger in a Christian School (I have been to plenty schools...). I was trying to show my friend what I thought that transparent thingy at the start of your fingernails are, and he told on me. Worse, it was on my birthday xC

I said 'forget' to my mom when I was only 5.

I guess Il join this "Make it look like I did something with a girl so I'm cool" business.

When I was 3 months old I impregnated a 5 week old baby. I then went to jail for child enthusiasm. I was released at the age of 11, then I found Blockland at the age of 12. I pay 400 dollars a month for Child Support. The baby just turned 13 : )
I seriously lol'd, especially how you impregnated a baby at 3 months old.

once in kinder i was farting at my schoool playground and i thought that
 normal but sec later i farted pieces of melted diearia.so well i did diearia '
in my underpants.so the class went back to are classroom and i told my teacher
hey i poop in my pants and she said out loud the classmates could hear,she said
you poop your pants of as a monkey.first that dumb to compare it with.2 i got
emberess i think you spell it.so went home with my pants poop
   lol
Translated for you're convenience:

Once in Kindergarten, i was farting at my school playground and i thought that it was just a normal sort of farting. However a second later, i was blowing out poop chunks in my pants. So i did make diarrhea in my underpants (some sort of confirmation i guess...). So the class went back to the classroom and i told my teacher, "Hey, i pooped in my pants. The teacher said, out loud, "You pooped your pants like a monkey!" First, thats is a childish thing to compare it to. Second, i got embarrassed. I believe that is how you spell embarrassed. So i went home with my pants full of poop. Haha.

Now my own story

My Grandpa and my Nana came over to visit for a week. I was 3 and decided to fill my underwear with plastic figurines. I walked out into the hall where my Mom and Nana were standing and started whining and saying, "I pooped!!!!" As soon as mom started getting upset i pulled the elastic on the legs and let all of the figurines fall out, proceeding to laugh.

On St. Patty's Day at school, I had a sticker that said "Kiss me, I'm Irish!". Except I'm not Irish...and half the school is...Anyways, I just went up to this random girl and said "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" in her face. She was about 4 years older than me too, not bad lookin' either ;D All happened when I was 7.
I'm Irish!  :cookieMonster:
It happens to us too. St. Patty's day is the day to get free kisses and such for a sticker like that. Amazing...

- I ran into the sea during a tide.
- I tried sticking magnets to a windows 95 computer.
- Opened the car door while driving on the highway.

I can see it now...

JDofPivot: -YANK-
Girl: Where did my pants go..?
^^" let's just say she let me do it :3
Uh.... I don't believe that story, you did it on purpose I'm sure lol.
Im serious O.o
I still know her XD

My real stupidest thing is really embarrassing, too embarrassing to put here lol..

When in the Wisconsin Dells as a child on vacation, i saw the m&m's machine that dispenses them so you can buy in pounds. i walked up to it and pulled the green lever, before i knew it there were green m&m's all over the floor. my parents freaked out and the sales clerk tried to sell us five pounds of green m&ms.

I can see it now...

JDofPivot: -YANK-
Girl: Where did my pants go..?
^^" let's just say she let me do it :3
Uh.... I don't believe that story, you did it on purpose I'm sure lol.
Im serious O.o
I still know her XD
I wonder how old you are now then.

I never did nothing embarrassing as a child.

Stupid thing one:

When we were moving into our old house, the movers and construction workers had a mini-frige full of beer, I was like 5 and the only thing I knew that came in beverage cans, was soda. So I cracked one open and took a huge guzzle, and thought it was the most disgusting soda ever, my parents only found out about this like a year ago.

Stupid thing two:

When I was little I didn't think the hair buzzer actualy cut hair, so when I found it laying on the counter, I turned it on and ran it through my hair a couple times, then looked in the mirror and realized I had shaved 1/6 of my hair off.

I put my tongue on a wall outlet.  How I didn't die, I don't know!  I also shoved orange seeds up my nose.  had  to go to the ER for that as well.

I put my tongue on a wall outlet.  How I didn't die, I don't know!  I also shoved orange seeds up my nose.  had  to go to the ER for that as well.
Are you handicapped? Oh, by the way, in your name... You misspelled OCTOBER... :D

When I was 5 or something I got a girl to get naked with me in a closet. My parents found out and got VERY mad, but i didn't know that being naked was bad, I had just thought it was good to feel free.

Typed www.butt.com or something on computer when I was really young and it went to a research site. XD

Swam in the pool at my old house naked very often, because I thought it was easier than using a bathing suit.

This isn't a "stupid" thing, but it will make you lol. I have never stolen ANYTHING from ANYONE, ever. I steal stuff from my brother, but I usally give it back.

The only thing I ever stole was my little sister's hallowe'en candy, she knew, and she didn't care.