Author Topic: Item:Hot Coffee  (Read 1500 times)

this would actually be uniqe. it's basically a cup of coffee that increases your walking speed by about 2.5X and makes you jump twice as high, and also making your screen blurry. i think it would be fun for DMs.

More like you have love with a girl bloko, then you are faster, stronger, and that stuff, no blurs.

Swithcing datablocks ingame is quite difficult.

I don't think it's very hard at all to switch datablocks... but I'm no expert.

Idea sounds dumb anyway. Maybe an item called "Pure Caffeine", but this sounds lame.

@Marcem: Lol, I was thinking he needed a new name for it too.

More like you have love with a girl bloko, then you are faster, stronger, and that stuff, no blurs.
HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER

Yes, do her harder, be better, stronger, faster.

Swithcing datablocks ingame is quite difficult.
%obj.setDatablock(fastArmor);
That was very hard.

Well the way I am thinking is difficult, I had the idea wrong.

Want some thing warm and black inside you? Ok then how about some Coffee?

Hehe, except there's not many girls on Blockland. Or were you thinking of a sort of blow-up blocko (bot)?

love MOD FOR BLOCKLAND WHAT????

Switching datablocks in game is easy. Modifying datablocks in game is nearly impossible.

When the Add-On is executed, create a new datablock for every existing player data with no uiname and is 2.5x faster with 1.5x jump force. When you use the item, switch to the relevant datablock and reapply appearance. The screen blur, I'm not sure, the server can't directly modify people's GUIs.

i see you guys aren't that excited with the coffee idea- how about a blue pill with the same model as the red one?

can someone make this? i'm too lazy to.