2 (8%)
Zor.
2 (8%)
Block Dude.
1 (4%)
Master Lego Dude.
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Whos best?  (Read 2362 times)

Do not flame or vote for your self if you vote for your self its bad because it handicapped thing to do. I will report noob posts. Choose the person who you think is best. Warning high killing noob post can be Very handicapped and gay.

I only posted this because it seems lots of newcomers don't read the rules and post referral links and other things, or post topics asking for warez links or stuff. I just noticed how Go+ got banned for posting a referral link.

(Thanks Badspot for stickying this!)

1. Do not post ambiguous topics.

2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.

3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software AT ALL.

4. Use the Search feature before posting a question.

5. Do not plea for sympathy

* Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
    * Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
    * Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked. Also read Badspot's topic above this one.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.

8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum.

9. Do not advertise other forums.

10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.

ok handicapped your self and your not on here.

I vote for You Fail

« Today at 04:26:25 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I only posted this because it seems lots of newcomers don't read the rules and post referral links and other things, or post topics asking for warez links or stuff. I just noticed how Go+ got banned for posting a referral link.

(Thanks Badspot for stickying this!)

1. Do not post ambiguous topics.

2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.

3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software AT ALL.

4. Use the Search feature before posting a question.

5. Do not plea for sympathy

* Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
    * Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
    * Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked. Also read Badspot's topic above this one.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.

8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum.

9. Do not advertise other forums.

10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.   Did not you see this handicap?

why would you have a poll about "Whos Cool" then copy and paste the rules on your second post?

There is something like quote.

I vote for my self!

I have no idea who bad spot is...

I voted for mylsef by choosing other

I am being protected by a wall of text!!

Do not flame or vote for your self if you vote for your self its bad because it handicapped thing to do.

OOPAH!!
*votes for blockdude.  :cookieMonster: