Author Topic: Blockland on PSP!!  (Read 17210 times)

That's really fake. the game has alot of commands and stuff that already uses half or a little more than the keyboard.

Still, as fake as it was, it looked fun! I wish it was on Nintendo Wii. :panda:
No, mine wasn't, did you see my post?

Because you know you CAN plug any USB keyboard into a Xbox 360.
You can with the Wii and Ps3, too.

Alright! if it were put onto a UMD for the PSP, then I have already figured out most of the controls. Be warned that there are quite a few combinations of buttons to be pressed to do certain things...
here:

circle(c.) + X - plant "ghost" brick
L - 1/3 shift down
R - 1/3 shift up
> - shift brick right
< - shift brick left
^ - shift brick forward
v  - shift brick back
square(sq.) + L - shift brick down
sq. + R - shift brick up
sq. + > - super shift right
sq. + < - super shift left
sq. + ^ - super shift forward
sq. + v  - super shift back
triange(tr.) - undo
c. + L - rotate left
c. + R - rotate right
c. + tr. - brick menu
control "nub" - basic camera and player movement
^ w/o bricks - move forward
v  " - back up
> " - strafe right
< " - strafe left
c. + ^ - open for user binding
c. + v  - "
c. + > - "
c. + < - "
Start - puase/menu
Select - chat(opens keyboard)
X - plant brick/ select
sq. + X - open for user binding
sq. + Select - change view( 3rd - 1st )
tap sq. - open for user binding
tap c. - "

On memory card itself, there will be empty Addon, base, and other folders like that. Addons are extracted to memory card from your computer, and any correctly placed files are found in correct folders on memory card are automatically loaded into the game. The UMD itself will hold the other information. The game(guess) could be sold at a slightly higher price for it being put onto a UMD, but otherwise, same price. Single files can be downloaded directly from the PSP's web browser. They should work fine, so long as they are downloaded  into the right folder.

And thats what I think of it! :D
now tell me what you think! >:D

what happen to pics and vids?

I remember someone was able to play Blockland on a 360, I'm REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS. I know to plug in a keyboard n stuff but how do I run the game itself?

Oh, that 360 thing is fake, they just used the control on a PC, I use one on my PC too.

Oh, that 360 thing is fake, they just used the control on a PC, I use one on my PC too.

I never said I was using my 360. i just put my xbox controller on my computer.

Something I saw that was real, though, was Quake2 on a modded Xbox (the one that looked like a black brick.). With the ability to join servers. I'll try to find some Youtube linkage tomorrow.

I tried to plug in mine with the charging USB cable for the 360, but when I pushed the button it turned the 360 on in the other room.

I tried to plug in mine with the charging USB cable for the 360, but when I pushed the button it turned the 360 on in the other room.
You need the PC receiver, corded controls work fine, and you need the drivers.

Alright! if it were put onto a UMD for the PSP, then I have already figured out most of the controls...
Painting. You forgot painting.