Author Topic: An Apology From Roblox  (Read 10203 times)

I understand that some members of this community do not like threads relating to Roblox, no matter their intention, however I felt as if I needed to make this topic, so if I am offending, or otherwise making anyone feel worse for the part, I am truly sorry.

Anyways, today while I was playing Roblox, I heard a few members talking about a raid they wanted to do on the Blockland forums.  Upon hearing the word "Blockland," I was reminded of the hours of fun I've had in the past, playing the free version, and so decided to come visit the forums.  Just for fun, I searched Roblox in the search engine, and found pages upon pages of attempted "raids" by members of the game I play.  After reading through about fifteen threads worth of trolling, I was ashamed to have been a member of the community.  While such behavior is common on the Roblox forums, I found it beyond immature for them to have taken their actions elsewhere, attempting to prove that Roblox is a better game.  Not only is this completely childish, but it is also something that is impossible to do.  Roblox and Blockland are two completely separate games, that share few similarities beyond bricks, if any. 

I along with a few individuals from Roblox, believe that Blockland is a great game, and also admit that it is not only more stable, but also has a much better community than Roblox's.  I for one am ashamed of the behavior of my peers, and will do my best to convince them that these two games are completely separate from one another and are not fit to be compared.  I know it isn't much, but I just wanted to apologize on behalf of the arrogance some individuals from Roblox have expressed.  And once again, sorry for creating a thread about this game.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:05:11 PM by shanethe13 »

I, personally accept your apology and an grateful that you took the time to post here. I also agree with everything that is posted.

They can't even raid properly, I think they should leave it to those who've practised it.

Same as Rad, I accept on my personal account.

I'll happily continue the nice streak and say i do agree entirely with what your saying and accepting this on my personal account, also thank you for posting this.

You prove to us that there are actually GOOD people over at the roblox forums.

EDIT: I also respect you because you just didnt come and post this you SEARCHED and THEN posted.

Awesome man, really.

Thanks Grinch :)  While Roblox doesn't have many decent users, it does have a few :)  All the others ruin it for us however.

Well, It's good to see a gem amongst the heaps of worthless rock.

I, personally accept your apology and an grateful that you took the time to post here. I also agree with everything that is posted.

I understand that some members of this computer
What?

Oh and, you mean like, the one spamming RIGHT NOW in games?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:06:53 PM by tails »

Oops, sorry about that, I meant "Community"

I understand that some members of this computer
Oh and, you mean like, the one spamming RIGHT NOW in games?

I accept this, definitely, and if you wanna see a recent thing, look in the Gamse section.

I whole heartedly accept your apology personally, and I completely agree. It's nice to know people like you are out there.

Heh, that just made my day a little bit better.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:10:24 PM by NoZoner »

I love you all.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:21:53 PM by Psykotik »