Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21410 times)

That anime you watch is not good for growing males. You'll stop being so socially inept once you break yourself from it.
I was just pointing out that yaoi means the same thing as gay research. And when did I say I watched it?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:55:35 PM by Domidore »

I was talking to loving luv4manga. Jesus Christ what a gay name.

I wasn't trying to pick any fights by starting this fight,

wha-

I was talking to loving luv4manga. Jesus Christ what a gay name.
Sorry, you should atleast put quotes.

You keep calling what are supposed to be called super deformed, "chibis". Chibi is a word referring to someone's height, while super deformed is an art style.

Why not hire a lawyer and sue him cause he if a idiot whith no life.
or shoot his head out with a p90...
 You decide

Why not hire a lawyer and sue him cause he if a idiot whith no life.
or shoot his head out with a p90...
 You decide
I refuse to choose because neither of those choices make any sense.

would pples be happy if I just locked it? I would have before, but you all seemed much happier making idiots of yourselves....

After 15 pages of fighting it just now came to you to lock it?  :cookieMonster:

No, I thought of locking it before, but it was fun watching people get angry :D

would pples be happy if I just locked it? I would have before, but you all seemed much happier making idiots of yourselves....
If that statement was actually pertaining to any situation I think you would mean 'we'. Because since the beginning of the thread you've been making yourself look bad. However, I don't recall making an idiot of myself in this thread.

You don't think that "you" was pertaining to everyone who posted on this? I've BEEN making myself looking like an idiot, so this wasn't the first time :D

This topic has gone on so long it would be a disgrace to lock it

So I read the first post, and partially the first page. However, thats all I read, I didnt feel like reading how some 13 year old lost his friend to popularity, so now he is complaining to a community that is consisted of people obsessed with plastic interconnecting bricks. So I hope you know where im coming when I say:

OH QQ SOME MORE.