Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21439 times)

I can't stand the fancigarettes that watch every single episode of a specific series.
Watching every episode of a series isn't bad when it's about 13 episodes long. A lot of series are within 13-26 episodes. Watching every episode of one of those shonen anime that last hundreds of episodes is pretty sad, though.

Yeah, that's what I mean by it.
I will Self Delete if I watch that length, I feel really sorry for naruto fanboys.

I have only watched one full anime series from start to finish.

Death Note.

That was the most epic anime I have ever seen. It's like a psychological mystery anime. Epic.

You know, when I watch anime, I have no idea whats going on.

That's because you are watching stuff anime.

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

My best advice, stop acting like a loving girl.
Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!
O.O, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, i love that game.

Dragon Ball z was good :(

/slap

yes, nothing is better then taking 4 episodes of screaming in 2 frames to kill 1 guy.

Oh yea forgot to say Mabinogi.
, because I've seen fat guys dressed up as school girls and trying to sing -_-"
I seriously lol'd
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 06:57:18 PM by Slugger »

yes, nothing is better then taking 4 episodes of screaming in 2 frames to kill 1 guy.

I actually find that funny.

Dragon Ball Z is just disgusting -_-""" they suddenly buldge out of their clothes with muscles and scream nonstop??? Can you say HEROIN?

It can be used as steroids, I think... -_-'

Dragon Ball Z is just disgusting -_-""" they suddenly buldge out of their clothes with muscles and scream nonstop??? Can you say HEROIN?
Dragon Ball was about a kid with a blurred snake poor kid :(

/slap

I liked the games :(

It can be used as steroids, I think... -_-'

"Look at mah bulging biceps."