Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21419 times)

Once again, I'M NOT GAY, and yes, that's my you tube page :D
Second of all, I'm 13, why am I not old enough to see teen anime? And I watch most of the Older Teen stuff, and it depends on how you take it.... I'm mature enough not to let it totally ruin my life or make me freak out about "cooties". And it really isn't that bad.
Azumanga Daioh
I knwo the converstaiont has probably shifted by now, but how the hell is Azumanga Daioh rated for teens?
The only reason it's rated T for teen is because they say things like "damn" and "hell" stuff like that, I know it's not that bad, but if it was rated all ages, some deranged parent would sue them, so it's better off that way -_-

Seriously. This has happened to me by everyone I know, that's why I dont leave my house and never see the sun.
Tell him to forget off, SERIOUSLY DO THIS. Then kick him in the balls, get a sharpie marker (pink is the best in this situation) and draw "I Love Balls" on his face.
That's all you gotta do.

Second of all, I'm 13, why am I not old enough to see teen anime? And I watch most of the Older Teen stuff, and it depends on how you take it.... I'm mature enough not to let it totally ruin my life or make me freak out about "cooties". And it really isn't that bad.
Azumanga Daioh
I knwo the converstaiont has probably shifted by now, but how the hell is Azumanga Daioh rated for teens?
The only reason it's rated T for teen is because they say things like "damn" and "hell" stuff like that, I know it's not that bad, but if it was rated all ages, some deranged parent would sue them, so it's better off that way -_-
If you were that mature you wouldn't post this thread.

If you were that mature you wouldn't post this thread.

Thank you.

1: Watch Hentai of those shows
2: Watch them with trey
3: Get caught
4: Realise anime is a waste of time
5: ????
6: Profit

Call the ghostbusters to their house, then accuse him of being a ghoulie.

Azumanga Daioh
You may be gay, but you just don't know it. Or your in denial. Or you don't realize it because your in denial.

After seeing his youtube page, there seriously is no way he isn't gay. It would take a lot more than an "I'm not gay" to make me think otherwise.

If I was gay, my background would be guys, not a little chibi, nd just because you guys are typical computer nerds doesn't mean that guys can't like cute things and that they have to like dungeon's and dragons and stuff like that :x

If I was gay, my background would be guys, not a little chibi, nd just because you guys are typical computer nerds doesn't mean that guys can't like cute things and that they have to like dungeon's and dragons and stuff like that :x
Dungeons and dragons... When's the last time I heard about that? When I was like... Four years old? And guys can't like cute things as much as you, it's okay if it's just a bit, but, seriously you don't just like it, you're in love with it!

Now you are just not making any sense at all. However, you calling us "computer nerds" has reminded me of this:

Pay attention to the part where it says: "If I'm a nerd for using a computer, then what the hell does that make you? Aren't you doing the same thing as I?"

Guys can like cute things, but we normally don't tell anyone what we think is cute, or brag about it.

Also, you do not have to have pictures of men everywhere and say "I love rooster so please shove one down my throat" to be gay.

One last thing; Where the hell does Dungeons and Dragons come in?

oooooooooh now I got you guys ALL riled up didn't I?

oooooooooh now I got you guys ALL riled up didn't I?

What?

You are a 13 year old that is in love with anime and is biased against anyone who isn't.

I'm surprised you didn't expect to be flamed.

Also, this is manga's youtube page. Now pretend you never saw this thread. Would you think this belonged to a boy or girl?

Yeah, I thought so.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:55:44 AM by n0cturni »

aww man, the little chibis aren't dancing :x

Your so called "friend" hates you.  It's just a matter of time before everyone else around you does to.  Stop trying, shut up, and get out.