Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21539 times)

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

My best advice, stop acting like a loving girl.
Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!
No, pretty much all anime has the same stupid random stuff and frequent animation changes and stupid jokes and, at the top of the list, bullstuffting villains who are evil to the core but are completely unrealistic.
Also, since when are shows rated T for Teen 0-0

Dude I soooooooooooooo feel your pain

this total bitch i knew for atleast 10 years of my life we were best friends, then middle school and she calls me stuff like dipstuff forgettard and friend, and got the whole school 2 laugh  :panda:
i think because she tought she was too mature 2 hang with me, (yea im still imature)
but all i hope is that she either dies of aids get arrested or even screw her life up before she turns 18
Your a very selfish piece of stuff
You shouldn't wish for someone to die at all, especially because they ruined your social life. It will come back

srry i know its harsh but she did so VERY HARSH THINGS 2 ME

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!
No, pretty much all anime has the same stupid random stuff and frequent animation changes and stupid jokes and, at the top of the list, bullstuffting villains who are evil to the core but are completely unrealistic.
TV 14 and MA correct?

OK, here are a few for you to ponder, and please give me a reason as to why they're like that:
Death Note
Lucky Star
Gravitation
Azumanga Daioh
Fruits Basket

and one game, "yume miru kusuri"

Dude I soooooooooooooo feel your pain

this total bitch i knew for atleast 10 years of my life we were best friends, then middle school and she calls me stuff like dipstuff forgettard and friend, and got the whole school 2 laugh  :panda:
i think because she tought she was too mature 2 hang with me, (yea im still imature)
but all i hope is that she either dies of aids get arrested or even screw her life up before she turns 18
Your a very selfish piece of stuff
You shouldn't wish for someone to die at all, especially because they ruined your social life. It will come back

srry i know its harsh but she did so VERY HARSH THINGS 2 ME
What did she do? Call you gay?

I like Death Note...  :cookieMonster:

Listen, luv. Once you get past seventh grade liking anime becomes unacceptable. People hate weeaboos and make fun of them, usually because they're nerds and won't stand up for themselves properly anyway.

OK, here are a few for you to ponder, and please give me a reason as to why they're like that:
Death Note
Lucky Star
Gravitation
Azumanga Daioh
Fruits Basket

and one game, "yume miru kusuri"

Am I the only one who notices the resemblances?

All the characters look the same?

Lol, just noticed something else, too. Take the top and bottom and mix them together, you get the middle :D

They are all together and smiling a gay smile?

well its not ninjas or 100 foot robots.
you sure its anime?

Is every anime about little school girls?!

Is every anime about little school girls?!
Yes that's why most weeaboos are horny little boys

DX 1:The bottom two are made by the same people
2:It's in Japan, and school series are very popular because kids can relate to them, also, in AMerica, we do just as many school movies, cartoon series, and pretty much all of our uniforms are the same style.

At the same time tho, there are many people who like anime past high school, and they live perfectly decent lives! In the mean time, we're getting WAY off subject as far as what this board was posted for. And 1 more thing, the people who made those series got A LOT of money!!! And those are some good anime series's also, if they were live action and American styled, they would probably be just as popular here in Amerca :)

And also, like I said, look beyond what one person got, if you look at OTHER anime series's, the less popular ones, you'll notice that they vary quite a bit. And in Death Note, they don't have gay little smiles, not smiles at all... and most of the charecters are BOYS

And anime isn't going to suddenly disappear, you're going to just have to deal with it.