Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21390 times)

why do you need that guy as a friend so much? he was an starfish right?
now them girls you speak of, that's who you should be worried about liking you or not.
at your age, the chances you will keep any 1 friend (from now) till you go into college is pretty low. so stick some kitty while you can, man. forget friends

I have the answer: Beat the crap outt him

Judging by his personality, he doesn't seem to be some kind of brute. The thing that will highly likely happen is that he would try to do that, and then the guy would turn around and beat the living stuff out of him.

Judging by his personality, he doesn't seem to be some kind of brute. The thing that will highly likely happen is that he would try to do that, and then the guy would turn around and beat the living stuff out of him.
he can run escape

Azumanga Daioh
I knwo the converstaiont has probably shifted by now, but how the hell is Azumanga Daioh rated for teens?

Azumanga Daioh
I knwo the converstaiont has probably shifted by now, but how the hell is Azumanga Daioh rated for teens?
It probably would be 18+ here in Germany considering what they do with games atm >.<

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

My best advice, stop acting like a loving girl.
Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!
You aren't even old enough for teen animes.  :cookieMonster:

luv4manga is in the closet, give him some time.

You cry alot don't you ?

ok, I am a BOY, I am 13 but what's wrong with liking cute thigs? Most girls like me for liking cute things! Sure, everyonce in a while, something upsetting happens to me! but you know what? That perfectly alright!!! Bad things happen to everybody, I'm no exception, sure, sometimes I may be a dramaqueen, but I know a lot of people around me who are much worse, yet they're still happy! People like you just can't accept that for some reason, and you've got to make everyone else feel bad just to make yourselves feel better!!! WHY IS THAT?
If you want to insult me more, just come to this chat type place, cuz I'm sick of having to load this page everytime I want to see more insults!!!
ur mr gay

You know, maybe I should have fought back, but it probably wouldn't have worked....
You shoulda called Chuck Norris

I found his YouTube page I think....

http://www.youtube.com/luv4manga

It explains a lot

Edit: It's him

"But Trey STILL won't talk to me! TREY, PLEEEEASE talk to me or JUST TELL ME WHY YOU WON'T TALK TO ME!!! T_T"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 08:16:37 AM by Jakewood »

My eyes are still clouded from looking at so much anime at once.