Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21533 times)

OK, this is the first time I got to see these comments

1:The screenshot that adio posted, ABSOLUTE BULLstuff, yes I said that, but he forgot to add on the rest of the chat. It turned out like that because I was answering he previous questions people were asking me, and seriously, I'm only 13 :x

2:I am NOT gay >:( If I was gay, I probably would go to a different game without a buncha homophobics.

3:I have other friends, but yeah, he's the only one I knew who liked anime, I guess most of this is happening more because I can STAND knowing that someone hates me who used to be my friend.

4:This is drama!!!! Maybe not like the soap operas you people watch, REAL LIFE.

5:Yes, I like anime enough to try and become friends again with my only friend who likes anime.

6: WHy can't you believe that I'm a boy? I am, but I like cute things :x

1:The screenshot that adio posted, ABSOLUTE BULLstuff, yes I said that, but he forgot to add on the rest of the chat. It turned out like that because I was answering he previous questions people were asking me, and seriously, I'm only 13 :x

2:I am NOT gay >:( If I was gay, I probably would go to a different game without a buncha homophobics.

3:I have other friends, but yeah, he's the only one I knew who liked anime, I guess most of this is happening more because I can STAND knowing that someone hates me who used to be my friend.

5:Yes, I like anime enough to try and become friends again with my only friend who likes anime.

I like anime, pm if you want.

I like anime, pm if you want.
ok, this is gonna make me sound like even more of a noob.... but what's pm???

Private message

Private message
Oh ya

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

My best advice, stop acting like a loving girl.

Dude I soooooooooooooo feel your pain

this total bitch i knew for atleast 10 years of my life we were best friends, then middle school and she calls me stuff like dipstuff forgettard and friend, and got the whole school 2 laugh  :panda:
i think because she tought she was too mature 2 hang with me, (yea im still imature)
but all i hope is that she either dies of aids get arrested or even screw her life up before she turns 18

yea i know power of the dark side and that kind of stuff
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:03:38 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

Christ Blockland players are all 13 year old hardcore nerds.

Dude I soooooooooooooo feel your pain

this total bitch i knew for atleast 10 years of my life we were best friends, then middle school and she calls me stuff like dipstuff forgettard and friend, and got the whole school 2 laugh  :panda:
i think because she tought she was too mature 2 hang with me, (yea im still imature)
but all i hope is that she either dies of aids get arrested or even screw her life up before she turns 18
Your a very selfish piece of stuff
You shouldn't wish for someone to die at all, especially because they ruined your social life. It will come back

Jesus forget if you're 13 you can't say that you like "cute things." Also anime is for girls and 11 year old guys. Your immature little "cute thing" attitude is probably why your friend left you. Get over it, either you gotta grow up seriously or get new friends.

Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!

Obviously, you've only ever seen stupid things like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!... You should see some of the REAL anime, the anime that is rated either T for Teen or OT for older Teen. Get with the times!!!
No, pretty much all anime has the same stupid random stuff and frequent animation changes and stupid jokes and, at the top of the list, bullstuffting villains who are evil to the core but are completely unrealistic.