Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21165 times)

This topic is too dramatic

shouldnt we put this in drama mega drama?

You don't think that "you" was pertaining to everyone who posted on this?
You did you use the word 'all' right after 'you'.

Luv4manga's inability of listening to others and getting help is messed up.

Also luv4manga, yaoi is gay boys. Not anything else. So "gay research" is wrong.

You do realize that there's these people called girls, and they sometimes are gay too...owait I forgot, you're a socially inept idiot.

I mean wtf, you haven't listened to anyone, and don't say "waa they gave bad advice." No we did not. I also posted good advice before yet you ignored it.

You seem to ignore all the good advice but then read the bad ones.

This topic is too dramatic

shouldnt we put this in drama mega drama?
It was in drama, but it got moved here.

That's because it doesn't deal with 2 blocklanders or things.

Actually, gay girls in anime is called "yuri" :D

Old news. Now please let this gay thread die you cigarette.

And I suppose that this thread is pretty much over, but for those of you who hate me, you won't be dealing with me very much anymore, I've moved on to bigger and better things now, and plus, it seems like everyone on blockland is just here to insult one another >:( I mean, can nayone find A SINGLE topic that isn't covered in insults!? GEEBUS CHRIST! It just gets annoying after a while :x

And I suppose that this thread is pretty much over
Then don't bump it.
you won't be dealing with me very much anymore, I've moved on to bigger and better things now
That's great.
it seems like everyone on blockland is just here to insult one another >:( I mean, can nayone find A SINGLE topic that isn't covered in insults!? GEEBUS CHRIST! It just gets annoying after a while :x
Live with it and don't make gay ass threads like this. Also there are some threads where nobody flamed anyone.

It's a fail safe device sir! We must deactivate it! Before the collators attacks :O

Then don't bump it.

I DIDN'T BUMP IT!!! Bumping is when you make the thread all over again!!! This got moved and everytime somoeone replies to it, it comes back to the surface!

It's a fail safe device sir! We must deactivate it! Before the collators attacks :O
WHAT!?

Then don't bump it.

I DIDN'T BUMP IT!!! Bumping is when you make the thread all over again!!!
No, bumping is when you post in the thread and:
it comes back to the surface!

Hey guys, let's derail this topic :D