Author Topic: Blockland With an Xbox controller  (Read 4681 times)

I figuered Out how to use my Xbox 360 controller to play Blockland.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpizRBcmxfM
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:41:54 PM by Valen »

well i can drive my car with one, but you dont see me posting a youtube vid of it.........yet

well i can drive my car with one, but you dont see me posting a youtube vid of it.........yet

If you are serious, then that is some hilarous stuff. You should drive on a highway with both hands on it and visible through the window.

If you are serious, then that is some hilarous stuff. You should drive on a highway with both hands on it and visible through the window.

If I saw that I would Shat brixs!   :P

Is there any point to using an Xbox 360 controller? keyboard seems easier to me.

Also, you win a trophy for having the balls to relay your voice on the internet.

It's alot harder but now I don't have to sit on my ass while playing blockland I can run on the treadmile at the same time.   :P

I think it's funny how people play games and such while exercising.

epic, now I wanna try. Guide plz?

I also want to see Blockland with a Wiimote.

i think microsoft has a free DL to some software that allowed the 360 controller to be used on comp.

that is pandaing crazy.

i think microsoft has a free DL to some software that allowed the 360 controller to be used on comp.

ya but It does not work as a mouse. So I use xpadder to set it up so I can play Fps.

can you get me a tutorial to do this? I have one.

can you get me a tutorial to do this? I have one.

Q:How did you do that?
A:I used Microsofts Wireless Gamingreceiver for Windows.

Q:what software did you use to set up the controls?
A:I used Xpadder a freeware controller configuer.

Q:Does Xpadder work For Vista.
A:Yes It is a little tricky to set up though.