Author Topic: Psp or Ds?  (Read 5780 times)

Hello,
    Well, I am going to high school next school year (thats coming up pretty fast for me) and I now have a 45 minute bus ride to wake up to. So I need something to burn time. I was considering a hand-held device and wanted to see which one that I should get. Posting good games also is appreciated. Thanks.

i would get psp: music + movies(pr0n lol) + games(umd and demos+homebrews) + internet at home = hours of fun

midnight club is a good time burner.  and i think you can get that one ps2 game when you make a ball out of junk; forgot what its called; that would also be a good time burner

i can help you making your psp better, if you know what i mean

Katamari came out for PSP?

Hello,
    Well, I am going to high school next school year (thats coming up pretty fast for me) and I now have a 45 minute bus ride to wake up to. So I need something to burn time. I was considering a hand-held device and wanted to see which one that I should get. Posting good games also is appreciated. Thanks.

i would get psp: music + movies(pr0n lol) + games(umd and demos+homebrews) + internet at home = hours of fun

midnight club is a good time burner.  and i think you can get that one ps2 game when you make a ball out of junk; forgot what its called; that would also be a good time burner

i can help you making your psp better, if you know what i mean

Katamari came out for PSP?
And it's the best portable game I've ever played.

Nice job guys, I'm split between the two of them now! :(

I have both and I haven't played my DS in 2 years.  I loving love my PSP.  It goes everywhere with me and keeps me thoroughly entertained.

Get a DS, you don't have to work as much for fun.  Also, you'll have more money for games, and the games cost less.

Whoa Snake, you're Zen Bane? So you're the one I kept inviting.

Need to go get Katamari........

they are both fine. just depends what one has the bulk of games you like.

the psp has only 2 must have games for me :\
while DS has many (my opinion)

you can get internet on ds, but they stopped selling the internet browser in america :P

And You can get game demo's off the wii
(it has a awesome ninja gaiden demo :D)

PSP has all of the above

I'm starting to want a PSP a bit more....

Get a PSP, while the DS is great when it comes to originality, the games for it are very repetitive and uninteresting.

Get a PSP, while the DS is great when it comes to originality, the games for it are very repetitive and uninteresting.
I'd have to agree, I stopped using my DS completely last year, but my PSP continues to entertain me. The DS may have been fun while it lasted, and I may have only had my PSP for a couple of months, but certain features like music and internet keep me using my PSP constantly. Video is great to have on the go, too. Looking up cheats or guides without even having to go to a computer is great.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:05:35 PM by TheWorm »

I agree with that statement, the PSP is for long lasting enjoyable gameplay. You could customize it or download things for it.

Lol, now I want a PSP now :P. Are there any good, long adventure games for it?