Author Topic: Psp or Ds?  (Read 5779 times)

Hello,
    Well, I am going to high school next school year (thats coming up pretty fast for me) and I now have a 45 minute bus ride to wake up to. So I need something to burn time. I was considering a hand-held device and wanted to see which one that I should get. Posting good games also is appreciated. Thanks.

DS. It would be hard to post good PSP games, seeing as there are none.

DS, it has a better choice of games, get something like Mario Kart.

DS, its cheaper, way more fun and has a better line up of games. Not to mention download play is awesome when you wan't to play with all your friends at collage/school.

DS, more people have one.

Hell at my graduation me and the girl next to me were playing Mario and Advance Wars.

I have an ds emulator so i go with the ds because now i can download any ds game for free and play it on my computer

I have an ds emulator so i go with the ds because now i can download any ds game for free and play it on my computer
*SLAP
GO BUY IT YOU NOOB

People emulating newer things piss me off
i only emulate snes games because i can't find one
(i used to have one, but it broke  :panda:)
but i do that less now with virtual console anyway

Also, the new PSP's aren't modifiable.

Osht call the mario police

DS, stuff loads of great games, can play GBA games as well.

so DS, its cooler and PSP probably only has 1 good game on it

PSP if you download demos or download ps1 games to your psp, buy GTA, Syphon Filter, God of War or Need for speed. Believe me there are some good games for your psp.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:07:08 PM by koolkody12 »

Psp can emulate stuff far better then the DS though, but you need some know-how to get it to do so.

Hello,
    Well, I am going to high school next school year (thats coming up pretty fast for me) and I now have a 45 minute bus ride to wake up to. So I need something to burn time. I was considering a hand-held device and wanted to see which one that I should get. Posting good games also is appreciated. Thanks.

i would get psp: music + movies(pr0n lol) + games(umd and demos+homebrews) + internet at home = hours of fun

midnight club is a good time burner.  and i think you can get that one ps2 game when you make a ball out of junk; forgot what its called; that would also be a good time burner

i can help you making your psp better, if you know what i mean

Psp can emulate stuff far better then the DS though, but you need some know-how to get it to do so.
I emulated a pokemon game to my psp.