Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your backyard.  (Read 6335 times)

lol if i lived on a boat, i would have a pirate flag always up.

i do own a 14 foot fishing boat :P
its called the "spoonfish"
I'm pretty sure having a pirate flag up is still a criminal offense to be honest mate :3

whai D: ?

I really would believe so. I mean, it's the loving pirate flag.

QUICK, LOOK UP LONDONS ON GOOGLE EARTH AND LOOK IN EVERY RIVER UNTIL YOU SEE A BOAT THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS
You probably could if you knew more specific than London, and if the map was updated from 2006.

Pirate flags are not illegal in US waters.

lol? i don't get it. we are talking about this right?

was this an actual nations flag? or a real symbol that offends Spanish spice runners?

True :3

Mr ephi post code pls :D

"Ephi's boat - near the bridge - london"?

They are just wondering how you would tell people the address. Like the format.

Probably something like

<Address of docks office place thing wher eyou register your boat> and then your boat name.

QUICK, LOOK UP LONDONS ON GOOGLE EARTH AND LOOK IN EVERY RIVER UNTIL YOU SEE A BOAT THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS
found it
-snip-

hai thar ephi

EDIT: Is that a pool/spa on top?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:32:19 AM by TapeDeck »

Yeah, its a hot tub.

Wait, that actually is yours?

I don't think the backdrop really matches the surrounding area that much.  Unless you've moved.

Well we changed our mooring a while ago. The google earth photo must be about 2 years old atleast.

You spoiled bastard :D

There isn't that much of a need to keep them updated by the year...

Also, imagine trying to scan every suburban area with level of detail, it'd take a lunatic to update it yearly.

How were you able to find Ephi in google earth?!

Wait, that actually is yours?

I don't think the backdrop really matches the surrounding area that much.  Unless you've moved.
if you look on the picture from the inside of his boat you can see a cloth shade thing in the background, and it is where it should be on the map

and the images are 2008