Why does everyone hate furries?

Author Topic: Why does everyone hate furries?  (Read 9597 times)

Seriously, why does everyone hate them? I mean sure, they are odd, but you shouldn't hate them for that. Do they have any impact on your life? No. Let them wear fursuits and believe they have an animal's spirit inside them. Does that have any deep impact on your life? No. There is no reason to hate them. The only ones I hate are the ones that have love with their dog or cat or whatever pet they have.

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthr...44#post10447444

Furry:
You are sooooo right
Garry's Mod is for everybody. Just because you dislike furries, Onideku, doesn't mean we don't belong in Garry's Mod. Plus, if you don't like furries, I recommend changing that pic of yours...

But ya, I think this is an excellent idea. Me and Svarr have been looking for furry playermodels for awhile now. Thankfully he went ahead and posted this thread requesting one. ^^
Hopefully someone can do this.

Furry 4 evah!

I got into a er...situation with some in SL when me and a friend went to go say hi to our neighbors...

I got into a er...situation with some in SL when me and a friend went to go say hi to our neighbors...
A situation? Elaborate.

A situation? Elaborate.
I walked in on them having love. ._.

A situation? Elaborate.
I walked in on them having love. ._.
Oh. I used to play SL, but discovered you needed to pay for the good features, such as having a house and getting an allowance of L$.

The word furcigarette sounds cute...what?

Anyway, by posting this topic it makes me think you or your family / friends are a furry.

No, I just don't see the big deal with them.

I hate to say it, but nobody cares. Sure, your opinion is your opinion, but do you really think this topic is going to change everyones view?

It seems that most furry activists are uneducated on what the hell furries are interested in.
I suggest you look up "yiff" on google images and look at a couple pages.
If you think thats acceptable then you are most likely a furry.

Well then just don't look it up and leave them to their business. You're itruding on their personal.. whatever and while it may be wierd, I will say that, you don't need to just be constantly pinging them about it and getting all pissed off because 'that person on the other side of the room is strange, maybe I should go yell at him. Yes, that will chnage his ways and the way he thinks until everyhting shall conform to my way of thinking'

Badspot

• Administrator
It is a collectivist survival trait to ostracize those who would breed with other species.  Societies that do not have this trait and accept cross-species mating attempts are genetically weakened. 

Also this comic:

I think furrys are just people who just like looking at beatiality.

Someone who has it should post the comic of Anonymous's debate with the furry. I'm betting either Monty or Vertzer have it.

It is a collectivist survival trait to ostracize those who would breed with other species.  Societies that do not have this trait and accept cross-species mating attempts are genetically weakened. 

Also this comic:
A very low percentile of the 'fandom' forget animals mate. Also, big words lose their effectiveness on promoting superior intelligence when you construct entire sentences from them.

I don't like them because they're attention seekers trying to stand out from the crowd. Even though a very low number of them have the balls to buy their fursuits, they still run around and shout to the heavens about how they're a furry.