Author Topic: Illustrated User Created Story  (Read 5894 times)

So a lot of places have things like this, but we don't so I figured I'd start one.

How it works: I will start the character in a certain setting. You, the user, will suggest an action for the character. For example: Let's say the story starts out with a picture of the character at a party. People would then suggest what the character should do, it may be accepted no matter how zany the suggestion is. Then once a suggestion is accepted it would be illustrated by the thread's creator (me). Preferably I would choose from multiple people's suggestions.

And so the story begins:
Our somewhat out-of-scale traveler walks next to a bank and a questionably placed guns shop. What will he do next?

He should enter the bank, withdraw some money, go into the gun store, buy a deagle, rob the bank, buy some more weapons and leave the set. :D

Do to your long list of actions I have simply illustrated the out-come.
Our traveler's actions have attracted attention from the police, and left one passerby dead.

EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to draw money, that'll be fixed soon. Fixed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:40:01 AM by TheWorm »

He shoots the cop, and steals his car.

Use the dead man as a shield and get close enough to the cop to bite him, after that empty one of the car tires and sit in it, and roll yourself East.

(Come in Illidan, make it more interesting. Ever seen that illustrated user created story on Explosm? We can make it just like it :D)

Steal his car start your long drive to the desert!

beat the cop with the corpse.

Steal his car start your long drive to the desert!

The roof was ripped of by the giant monkey. He barely escaped.

My story part: car gets ambushed by a huge snake in the desert.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:41:32 PM by Reactor Worker »

TheWorm does the art, not you guys. Stop spamming up his topic with yours ):

Holy crap I thought DRL was bad about CYOA threads.  You guys just set a new low.

TheWorm does the art, not you guys. Stop spamming up his topic with yours ):

It's kinda boring if one person does all the art. :(

Offer the cop tea.
The cop has taken our traveler's offering of tea as offensive and shot him.

But then the cop happens to be a cannibal and decides to eat the heart of the guy he shot. After that, both people are stuck in one body, so one side of the cop's skin turns blue.