Author Topic: What song frequently plays in your head?  (Read 6220 times)

Like if you get a song stuck in your head?

Elton John - Believe

you are a lucky forgeter if you catch me without a song in my head

Marching band music. :cookieMonster:

This is the song that's mostly in my head, but I usually have several. I think the play count says it all for something I've had since late April, though.
We deliver the hits to give the kids with the spectacles spectacular fits. I saw one nerd foam at the mouth in his glee, it was me! In the mirror rhyming brushing teeth. . Neeeerdcore could rise up, it could get elevated. Ooh and wouldn't all of those tough rappers hate it!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:03:54 AM by TheWorm »

The dwarf fortress theme.
I've heard it so much that if its silent I can actually faintly hear it.
I'm not even loving kidding.

It all really depends on my mood.

If I'm happy I usually have a Beatles Song stuck in my head (usually Hey Jude, or All You Need is Love)

If I'm feeling romantic (don't ask) then it's always Tom Petty. American Girl, Running down a Dream, and Free Falling are some of my favorites to get stuck. Her Comes My Girl a more recent one.

If I'm feeling sad It can vary, mostly it's The Who Behind Blue Eyes or Girl (the Across the Universe version, only because it doesn't have an up beat drum beat, so it's more depressing) another Beatles tune.

And I have been known to get these tunes stuck as well: Won't Get Fooled Again, An American Band, I'm Sailing Away, Bohemian Rhapsody, the Animal Crossing 4:00 theme, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Stairway to Heaven, the American Beauty theme song, Sweet Emotion (thank you Warren and GH: Aerosmith D:< :D... ?),Time and Brain Damage/Eclipse, Babba O'Riley, Piano Man, Rocket Man, Imagine, and MANY MANY others.

Marching band music. :cookieMonster:

Right after practice amirite? Though you were blaring Jackson Five on my youtube today...

So obviously, if you couldn't tell I'm more of a classic rocker myself. All you're new age crap can suck my balls.

I'm Sailing Away
methinks its Come Sail Away by Styx.

also Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

the marching band did that 3 years ago along with some other styx tunes.

A song thats stuck in my head is called caramelldanser, for sum reason i keep watching it and ime addicted to it

A song thats stuck in my head is called caramelldanser, for sum reason i keep watching it and ime addicted to it
Caramelldansen*

I'm lucky; I've killed the brain cells that have songs stuck in your head. Or maybe I just have a more effecient brain.

I have Mary Jane's Last Dance stuck in my head and i haven't heard that song for like 6 months.  So now I'm listening to it.

EDIT: the drums in tom petty sound clearer than most artists for some reason.

The are very clear and punctuated or something.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:39:57 PM by TapeDeck »

Last dance with mary jane, one more time to kill the pain!

Lately.. this...
The Eruption - Emperor

I love you.

On topic: Usually I just have the song I last heard stuck in my head, but if it is ever a random song it's usually either Junkyard God by Pig Destroyer or something by Dream Theater.