Author Topic: PSP Theme  (Read 7052 times)

I got it set up, i got the programs to put together all the stuff so it can be sent into the PSP, all that we are missing now is the icons and stuff, il give the layout. il also mark what we are missing, whats done, and whos doing it.

thanks Tapeduck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Wallpaper-                                                                                           |
|                                                                                                            |
| Settings (Shocklink)       Photo          Music-Music Brick Video         Game               Network                  |
|   Network Update   Camera         Memory Stick     UMD           Game Sharing       Instruction Manuals    |
|   USB              Memory Stick                    Memory Stick  Saved Data Utility Location Free Player   |
|   Video Settings                                                 UMD                Remote Play            |
|   Photo Settings                                                 PSP Update         Internet Radio         |
|   System " "                                                     Memory Stick       RSS                    |
|   Theme " "                                                                         Internet Broswer       |
|   Date & Time " "                                                                                          |
|   Power " "                                                                                                |
|   Sound " "                                                                                                |
|   Security " "                                                                                             |
|   RSS " "                                                                                                  |
|   Network " "                                                                                              |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we also need a "focuse" icon, that little thing that flys around the icon when your playing music or something.
i also got the defult brick set up for those that want to modify it to add a wrench or something. I also give permission for you to make a better brick then mine, if its better and the community wants it, its going in. i also need to take a pic of everyone who gets involved in this in blockland so we can put it as a backround.
Questions,Comments,Concerns are all welcome.

Defult brick small then big

Saves= http://www.savefile.com/projects/808661170
beta 1.0
beta 1.2
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:17:23 PM by Shocklink »

Honeslty i would love to see this go through but i SUCK at art in general. that means editing, everything. But if there is one thing specific you need like a picture of a block head or something just tell me and i'll see what i can do.

thats good, cause i need a background picture to put for the blockland theme, i also need someone to atleast say they are doing something.

I took a picture of this, quite some time ago. I don't know if it'll help at all, but it's here if you want it.

hmm, il see what i can do with it.

Hmm i like that, but we gotta look at a lot of other things first ya know

im working on the settings right nao but i forgot how to transperentise, how do i do it?

so far, i try to trans on my own, and i end up with this

wait, what?
nvm, i just realised the color of the wrench looks similar to the backround of the PSP theme converter.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:42:11 PM by Shocklink »

Will it work on my PS3? :(

that, i don't know, unless you can access your PS3 via PC into the hardrive, like be able to see the pic folder

PLAYABLE THEME WILL BE UP SOON
all you have to do is save this file into your psp in (Whatever your PSP is named)/PSP/THEME

Whats diffrent:
General is nao bricks

known errors:

Wrench is transperent on settings.(need halp)

that, i don't know, unless you can access your PS3 via PC into the hardrive, like be able to see the pic folder

PLAYABLE THEME WILL BE UP SOON
all you have to do is save this file into your psp in (Whatever your PSP is named)/PSP/THEME

Whats diffrent:
General is nao bricks

known errors:

Wrench is transperent on settings.(need halp)

I could probably just use my flash drive to and put it on there?

i think, i can look it up if its possiblethere are way more things on the PS3 then the PSP which makes my converter (Unusable) for the PS3, sorry, that could possibly be our next project but its going to have to wait.

PLAYABLE THEME IS UP
http://www.savefile.com/projects/808661170
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:55:23 PM by Shocklink »

If the file is a pt3 file I can do it. okay not possible.

go for it and good luck, its ptf btw.

meh, I found a creator for ps3, will just make my own, could you give me all the icons? :)

sure, when its done though, plus, theres going to be some icons that arn't on the PSP so your going to have to make your own icons from which the PSP dosn't have.