I laughed my ass off. Take that Jack Thompson!

Author Topic: I laughed my ass off. Take that Jack Thompson!  (Read 1749 times)

This is Excelent

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26477932&sid=6193546&action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

not only that, after looking through the Document i found this little insert from the Court Report.

This Court acknowledges that at one of the first case management conferences
with no court reporter present-the undersigned used the word: “propaganda”
referring to a fax received from Mr. Thompson. Therein were page-sized photos of
men, portraying full frontal nudity, including photos depicting men engaging in
oral love. This fax was accompanied by at least twenty websites, whose names
suggested they were websites containing researchographic material. Upon receiving
this fax, the undersigned confronted the Respondent as to the legal purpose and
appropriateness of sending the fax to this Court and used the word “propaganda,”
as the pictorial filing was wholly unrelated to any issue germane to the disciplinary
proceedings. Thereafter, in numerous pleadings to this Referee, the Federal Courts
and The Supreme Court of Florida, Respondent continuously misrepresented that
this Referee used the term “propaganda” to describe his published book, his theory
of defense, his legal pleadings and arguments.

(page 5)

incredible.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 06:31:56 PM by Mr_Grinch14 »

referring to a fax received from Mr. Thompson.
Hunter S. or Jack?

Jack.

The video game guy we love to hate.

The title mislead me to think you hated Jackass and that something had happened to the show. :(

Hunter S. or Jack?
<3 Hunter S. Thompson

Copy Pasta!

"History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullstuff, but even without being sure of 'history' it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened . . . There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Bay, then up the Golden Gate or down 101 to Los Altos or La Honda . . . You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning . . . And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave . . . So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back."

Hunter S. or Jack?
<3 Hunter S. Thompson

Copy Pasta!

"History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullstuff, but even without being sure of 'history' it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened . . . There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Bay, then up the Golden Gate or down 101 to Los Altos or La Honda . . . You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning . . . And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave . . . So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back."
<3 the wave speech