Author Topic: Strange Email  (Read 7075 times)

I wouldn't, They're lovey :P

I wouldn't, They're lovey :P

They are lovey, and the truth is that Badspot is indeed a peppermouth.

I have photo proof.

What is with you people jumping to conclusions. I was the only one who got it, so it was from someone who has a problem with me. There's no need to say right away that it was Blockland Central or Roblox.

Also, Something, stop spamming those pictures

Also, Something, stop spamming those pictures

Agreed
Agreed to that agreement and the above.

but but but but... I got the same email...

Strange. You're email isn't hidden, so any registered person on the blockland forums could send you a message because if I'm right, unregistered people can't view members' emails no matter what.

Ah no wonder I didn't get one.

Keep your email hidden, that's what I do. It's the most logical thing when you're on a forum filled with immature 9-year-olds.

*resist...urge...to....post...badspot....macro*

That email is acctually illegal. Impersonating someone for money. Colten reply to the email. If adress is different when he replies he forgot to change what the adress is. WHen or if you get his adress  (the new one) Have Badspot try to match it with a Blockland.us/smf member. If it comes out negative Badspot should ask a Roblox creator to scan it on their community. If it comes out positive ask them to ban the member.If it comes out negative Colten should forward the email to Badspot so Badspot can somehow track it to a source get the computer police or something, have them track down the computer where the email was sent and bingo he gets arrested. Happy story.

Confusing right??

You sound like that guy from Project A.

"Oh boy, oh boy you guys are in for it now! I'm going to call the police because slander is against the law and Badspot will be fined and you will all go to jail....blah, blah blah."
But I am with Blockland not against it!

Hey, can I get that persons IP Address if anyone has it so I can make sure he doesn't get on the boards over at BLC.

Yea, I know you guys aren't a fan of us, but I stopped fighting over stupid bull**** because it's not worth my time... So if anyone actually would like to be mature enough, can I get that IP Address.

Hey, can I get that persons IP Address if anyone has it so I can make sure he doesn't get on the boards over at BLC.

Yea, I know you guys aren't a fan of us, but I stopped fighting over stupid bull**** because it's not worth my time... So if anyone actually would like to be mature enough, can I get that IP Address.
I could email Google, but Im not sure if they would give it to me.

I just got another one

hai lovey

- Your Mother

Also, again,

from   support <support@blockland.us>
reply-to   support <support@blockland.us>
to   csahms@gmail.com
date   Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 7:17 PM
subject   Dear Blockland user
mailed-by   serv01.siteground219.com

Also, who is deathorc@gmail.com

EDIT: I guess it's him? http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=4596;sa=showPosts
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:16:12 PM by Colten »

http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/ipall.ch?domain=75.125.59.2

This is what I came up with looking up "serv01.siteground219.com"

What does "deathorc@gmail.com" have to do with this?

Colten just forward the email to me and i'll extract the full headers from it.