Author Topic: Strange Email  (Read 7087 times)

An email I got yesterday because I'm a member of blockland central simply to read the topics, and some of the emails are funny, this one included:
laremere,

VALIDATION CODE: jEeB9w3K
Due to the e-mail sent out from a blockland.us impersonator, actions will be taken to prevent a false e-mail sent out from Blockland Central. Every time there is an e-mail sent out, there will now be a randomly generated validation code. You can make sure that the code is from Blockland Central by going to www.ae-im.com/blocklandcentral. The validation code will be at the beginning and end of each e-mail. Also, features may be disabled. Some of the the features may be disabled permanently and others can be a short amount of time, or an extended period of time. This was not due to a member on Blockland Central, the Blockland Central Team found it necessary to take actions. Please do not contact the Blockland Central Team if you are unable to access features.

Thank you, and our apologies,
The Blockland Central Team
VALIDATION CODE: jEeB9w3K

My guess is that they are getting the same problem from one of their members.

Also, a funny email I got awhile ago:
laremere,

For those of you who actually have the nerve to complain about not having enough upload space, or crack stupid remarks about how
IF you were rich you would donate. I mean seriously? There have been posts, announcements, and e-mails sent about how if you
were to donate you would get more upload space and a couple more things, and yet you still complain and ask why you can't
have more upload space? Pathetic... I don't have an unlimited amount of space on my web server. Maybe if a few people who
started to complain put up some money so I can get us some more space... I am so close to losing this forum because
I don't have the updates for it because there is no money to purchase a renewal license... We are running on a
forum that is 2 versions old... Most likely where hackers can get in, or there could be a glitch waiting to happen...
$25 US Dollars will get me a renewed license... If every member were to donate a dollar, thats $169 dollars...
Yet the people who complain cant even do that... Blockland Central is an empire because of not only
my hard work, but because you, the members, chose to become a part of a growing community that
had a purpose, had an idea, and had the tools to do it... My question is to you, what would you do
if Blockland Central wasn't here tomorrow...

And lastly, http://www.ae-im.com/about.php

Lol, Blockland Central is such a joke. What could anyone possibly say in a faked email to tarnish their reputation further than the beautiful job Vyper's already done? Furthermore, who could possibly want to target their thriving community that consists of about 50 registered members, and 1 active one?

Here's how much of an impact they've made: I'd completely forgotten about them until now.

lol i was about to donate a dollar to be the only person in their community with an honorary title.
bu8t they don't accept paypal. I'm not about to send a check or money order like a loving caveman. pff

I seriously lol'd bisjac

in my opinion, it goes:
Checks < Cash < Money Order < Credit/check cards

I cant stand using mail for anything but receiving packages. and checks shouldn't even exist anymore