Author Topic: Why am I so sentimental over electronics?  (Read 4303 times)

My phones always come to their death when i either lose them, or something stupid happens to them.

I, myself do not treasure my belongings unless they have a special meaning, like your memory's with your phone. But I only usually care for things that I have won without buying, as they symbolise my successes. And things passed down in my family and gifts from friends.

The fate of my old computer when I got a new is that me and some friends took out the parts of value, donated them, and replaced them with fireworks. We took it out to a field, set a light and watched the prettiness of it's death.

I still have my first computer in my room. Everybody refused to buy the heap of crap.

And I rarely use my phone (Spat r hab no frend) so I never make a big deal out of it.

i also have a phone that a don't use because i also have no friends :D

We should both have no friends... together <music begins>

Man, reading that whole topic was worth it. I also believe you should get a blog. That way you can post your almost daily happenings there.

We should both have no friends... together <music begins>
K, You a bit far away tho, you can do the traveling, bring ps3. i wana try it :3

I hate to say it Warren, but doing that is being a total bastard >:(

He had to put up something he loved very much. And is that the same exact color of the phone? I know its the virgin brand but is it the same type?

Ah the great computer, I still have it and I had it forever, I can't let anything go anyway, after our Xbox 360 got the 3 rings of death, I was sort of mad when I heard they send you a new Xbox 360 but give you the memory thing.

[image]
I hate to say it Warren, but doing that is being a total bastard >:(

He had to put up something he loved very much. And is that the same exact color of the phone? I know its the virgin brand but is it the same type?
Yes, it is the same type, and you arn't making it any better by quoting the image as well.

I'm the same way you are, Swholli. As much as I may change out the insides of my computers, I usually like to keep the case.

Also, it was kinda sad when I let my old Sony Vaio go. My first computer, but it was getting to be in a bad condition. Same with my completely non-working Powerbook G3 (My first laptop)
Cept I still have the Powerbook.

RIP Vaio 1998-2006
RIP Vaio 2001-2008 I loved that old piece of crap I had, so many memories.

Perhaps I should get a blog.   >.>

I have no idea why, but I'd read it. :D

LOL NEWS UPDATE:
For some reason my Cyclops now is deciding to be broken as well by working perfectly aside from a blank screen that never changes no matter what. so I must now go back to the store and get a different phone.