Author Topic: Blockland Windows Theme - Preview  (Read 6367 times)

Any question/comments/suggestions are welcome. Tell me what you'd want in a Blockland Windows theme, and I'll try to incorporate it.

I think you should change the taskbar.

It's way too vibrant
Also the taskbar's studs that poke out, should be really, REALLY less. like don't make it jut out that much.

EDIT:

What about the task bar is just I straight line and not like weird like that. And the start menu button is just the word "START" in that blockland font :D

Maybe have it where instead of studs being going up, have it where inbetween the objects in the task bar(like on that it would be Macromedia Flash and Firefox) it would be having the studs sideways inbetween the programs on taskbar.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 03:44:14 PM by Jsk2003 »

Aye, the taskbar is odd. Everything else is awesome.

The task bar as of now is concept, I needed something as a sort of "filler" so I could show you guys. I'm all out of ideas on what to do, so feel free to suggest!

Whats the loading icon going to be? :D
A spray can spraying? :D
A build building and de building? ;D

Haha I love the cursor, the theme overall seems to be coming along nicely.

Edit: I have an idea for the taskbar, you could do it like the transparent gray bar at the bottom of the Blockland title screen. Just an idea, I think it would look fairly nice.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:06:57 PM by Panterra8905 »

remove studs on task bar, but instead have it be made of different colors bricks.

Also, it would be awesome if you could get the desktop background to slideshow through your blockland screenshots like blockland's main menu does.

Make the recycle bin a hammer.

Can I have the cursor? For suggestions make it so you can chose between a wand, admin wand, or a blocko hand for the cursor.

Whats the loading icon going to be? :D
A spray can spraying? :D
A build building and de building? ;D

The load Icon was going to be a LAG symbol, but a spray can sounds nice. :D

Make the recycle bin a hammer.

It is...

remove studs on task bar, but instead have it be made of different colors bricks.

Also, it would be awesome if you could get the desktop background to slideshow through your blockland screenshots like blockland's main menu does.

That is possible, but it'd be a special 'addon' that would require a lot of flash and coding. I'll look into it for V2...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:48:50 PM by Swholli »

You could make it where it comes with like a dock(rocketdock,objectdock,etc) which is modded for brick icons and etc., that would be a LOT better than doing studded taskbar.

True, and it is possible. In fact very possible. Even on XP. I am Assuming you mean like the Mac Dock right?

Assuming thats what you mean, I'll get to work on that. Right now I'm putting the finishing touches to the Media Player Skin.

Oh how I love the cursor!

The studs on the taskbar should be smaller. But other than that, really nice.